Internet paying by the day

karinad

We're on The Jade next month and don't have the package with free internet. I don't think I'll need unlimited, although, it would be less stressful then worrying about using up minutes. I know I can buy a package, but , if my husband didn't want a package, can he pay by the day, for instance on our sea days? We would have 2 separate accounts. Right?

You can each have your own account if that it how you set up your cabin when you board the ship. I do not recall a day by day option, but they do have a number of packages that are based on minutes used. The best value is to buy the unlimited package.

We're on The Jade next month and don't have the package with free internet. I don't think I'll need unlimited, although, it would be less stressful then worrying about using up minutes. I know I can buy a package, but , if my husband didn't want a package, can he pay by the day, for instance on our sea days? We would have 2 separate accounts. Right?

There are no Day by Day packages. You either by an unlimited plan for the entire duration of your cruise or use one of the minutes packages (don’t forget to log off). You can share one account with multiple devices.

There are no Day by Day packages. You either by an unlimited plan for the entire duration of your cruise or use one of the minutes packages (don’t forget to log off). You can share one account with multiple devices.

Thank you! So, you can use multiple devices, but not at the same time, right?

I guess it was either RCCL or Celebrity that I seen a sign that said that you could buy for a day.

When on board, does NCL offer any more packages then they do pre-cruise?

Often, halfway through a cruise they’ll do a special for the remainder of the cruise too sometimes. Anyhtng to make some money.

The reason I asked about the day to day was that I was looking at the internet packages for our upcoming cruise and it said about it costing $25. a day if bought pre-cruise or $29. if bought on board. I guess it was just breaking it down daily for the package. Funny, I just looked just now and it doesn't say that now!