Thenford Grey Multi Beach Snorkel-anyone recently do this?

tabprincess

Just did this off Freedom and HIGHLY recommend it. Thenford Grey tours are great and reasonably priced. Best snorkel sites on private beaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! we are booked for our cruise that leaves on Feb. 28th!!! Excited!

• 4 months later...
Thank you for your feedback. We are looking at this tour for our September cruise. Can you tell me about how many people were on the excursion with you?

We did the Multi beach snorkel tour with Thenford Grey 2 years ago in June & it was one of the best tours we've ever been on! It ended up only being my husband & I & one other couple with a driver & guide. Our guide - Mandela was great & found so many things diving down & would bring up to show us while snorkeling. We stopped at Timothy Hill overlook on the way, then snorkeled for a couple of hours at White Bay. They took us to lunch at Reggae's Beach Bar, then on to another snorkel spot but I don't remember which beach. I highly recommend this tour!!!!

Is the snorkeling from the beach? From the description it sounds like you drive from place to place. If so this might work well, we have one person who wouldn't snorkel but would enjoy hanging on the beach.

Is the snorkeling from the beach? From the description it sounds like you drive from place to place. If so this might work well, we have one person who wouldn't snorkel but would enjoy hanging on the beach.

It is snorkeling from the shore, but not an actual beach at White Bay where we spent most of the time snorkeling. It is a rocky shoreline, but pretty. The second location there might have been a little beach, but we went down a small set of steps into the water.

It is snorkeling from the shore, but not an actual beach at White Bay where we spent most of the time snorkeling. It is a rocky shoreline, but pretty. The second location there might have been a little beach, but we went down a small set of steps into the water.

Thank you for the info. This will help us make a decision about what we want to do.

• 2 weeks later...

We went on Thenford Grey’s tour a few years ago and he was amazing, we did end up at Ragee Beach bar to eat and swim and bit but we were very disappointed with the food and the service there. Although the rest of the tour was wonderful, this time we were wanting to do some snorkeling or a trip to Nevis, so thank you for your information on a snorkeling and beach tour.