Reservation Linking

Just got off the phone with Crown and Anchor Diamond plus line. Turns out even though I had paperwork showing my reservation was linked to my parents, it wasn't because there were no notes in the system that both reservation gave permission to be linked. Thankfully I called to check because you can't see the information anymore with the new "crappy" website.

So even though you may have linked reservations now, they have the right to unlink them if there are no notes in the system showing permission was granted. In fact the supervisor of the Crown and Anchor told me they have the right to do what ever they want with your reservation. The kicker is you won't know unless you call to ask. I understand some people not wanting their reservations linked, but this isn't the case this time. I don't know what's linked and what isn't. This information used to be on the website until they completely messed that up.

I wouldn't be so upset if I didn't have documentation that they were linked previously. But they wouldn't take that, they had to call my parents to get permission. And before anyone says anything....No, my parents didn't unlink the reservations. Well at least that's the story they are sticking with. ;)

Just a heads up if you have others you are traveling with and want the reservations linked, you have to call and make sure all the permissions have been granted by all parties. Only way to tell now is to call.

We have 13 of us going on the Majesty in October. We have first seating in the MDR and most, but not all, of us had been linked for dining. To make sure of this and to add a couple more, I sent restaurant operations an email with all of our names, reservation numbers, and room numbers. This is the response I recently received:

Good Afternoon Sally,

I will be happy to assist however the ship begins table allocation 50 days prior to sailing please hold on to your request and forward it over to me

A little closer to the sailing date. Thank you

Vanessa Hurst ?ui=2&ik=6e70a53ba8&view=fimg&th=16543f100cb03f05&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ83PHstjc34K7CNgPscNlxWTC60zqzrYa2mkFDWBZBXuXig4CM8_479FHF7DYmeJ-9cawpF6GgDBRga3RZEfyMggbFQYPR31d-IUqq6l8ZqiVhKlMPUrGepM9g&sz=w50-h50&ats=1534941422493&rm=16543f100cb03f05&zw&atsh=1

Administrator, Restaurant Operations | Royal Caribbean International

OFFICE 305-539-6000 | EMAIL vhurst@rccl.com

?ui=2&ik=6e70a53ba8&view=fimg&th=16543f100cb03f05&attid=0.2&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_dy45AdEaXT9IbUDMFUf4EHsKWrYTuLzIh-yQPoATjZb7jZckqWUVhkB4jsNmXEh4qq2Gesqo557-qvF0CmYJ00xSrsQnxMNVYNC6XKJilONB6AOeq_LSCDV4&sz=w708-h94&ats=1534941422494&rm=16543f100cb03f05&zw&atsh=1