Current kids club schedule for the pride?

SallyPilot

We just got in yesterday and I saved ours. I'll scan it in tomorrow at work and post it.

Yeah!!! Thank you so so much! Hope you had a great trip! If there any specific tricks or things that I should not mess with my kiddos I would love to hear about it. They are five and seven. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah!!! Thank you so so much! Hope you had a great trip! If there any specific tricks or things that I should not mess with my kiddos I would love to hear about it. They are five and seven. Thanks again!s

they will be in two different camps but they are next to each other.,

you can not go in the room with them= drop off and pick up at the door only.

camps are opened at 10am on sea days close at 1 for lunch open at 2 closes at 5 for dinner and opens back at 7.

there is a family dance party the first night., was much fun

I only have the schedule for 9-11yo, but it is probably similar in the types of activities offered.

Even my 9 and 11yo's liked the Seuss story. The cruise director is very fun and made this interesting for them. We also did the Seuss brunch which was good, wouldn't say it's a don't miss but we all enjoyed it as well.

The pools were practically empty on port days - we would get off for a few hours and then back on by about 1 or so and had the pools to ourselves (or at least not a mass of people), except for Freeport day since a lot of people stay on that day. Also evenings during dinnertime the pools were much less crowded and they have movies on the screen at the Apollo pool.

In the clubs they really enjoyed the magician the one day, the Night Owl party nights (if yours can stay up that late) and in general the evening theme nights starting at 8PM.

Kidsclub_9to11.pdf