Someone to perform wedding vow renewal.

Megastacey

My husband and I will be going on the November 2 windspirit trip in Tahiti. We would like to renew our wedding vows but I'm not having any luck finding someone that isn't a full out wedding. Any suggestions? Open to any island we visit. Moorea? Bora bora? Tahaa? Tahiti?

What about on the Wind Spirit with the Captain doing the cermony? There have been some CC comments on this in the past. You have to contact WS. Remember you are in French territory so there are different rules if you do it on land. Congratulations, Happy Sailing.

Were attended a renewal ceremony on our Star Breeze cruise last year. Many of the guests, who became friends on board, attended. The captain performed a beautiful ceremony...not a dry eye in sight!! Afterwards we had champagne and cake and watched the sunset. Windstar did a great job.

• 3 weeks later...

What information are you looking for? I'm not sure their offices are open on Sunday, are they? You don't need to wait on hold for this, you can just fill out the order form.

This is right on Windstar's webpage. Go to the Bon Voyage gift section, and you can download the order form. Vow renewal is on there.

There are previous threads in this forum discussing vow renewals, search and you can pull them up. Here's a couple:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=347747&highlight=vow+renewal

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1984675&highlight=vow+renewal

thanks so much. :DI know they are closed on Sunday. I couldn't get answered on Saturday.:(

Their web site is awful. It took me 10 minutes clicking around everywhere to actually find it. They should have a link to this stuff from the My Windstar section. It's under PLAN YOUR VOYAGE, GIFTS and SERVICES, then GIFT ORDERS, then download form. <whew>:rolleyes:

I saw the other posts, but they were 10 years old so I figured they were no longer accurate.

Have you thought of a personal wedding planner for your vow ceremony on the island of Moorea rather than on the ship? We know Nelly and can personally vouch for her. She's fluent in English as well.

Try this link: https://www.wedotahiti.com/ to learn more about having your personal renewal ceremony.

And Best Wishes to you!

Manuia!!

Edited by vaitape

• 2 weeks later...
https://d2xks5907lvzsh.cloudfront.net/media/plan_your_voyage/cruise-documents/guest_packages_gifts_%20services-web.3.17.17.pdf. There appears to be a vow renewal package on the form to order wine etc

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi- I realize I'm a little late with a reply, but my husband and I renewed our wedding vows on the Star legend last march when it was docked in Montserrat. I though it was extremely inexpensive for what we received. The price alone was more than acceptable for the bottle of champagne and a beautiful cake. The captain performed the ceremony and he wrote it all himself. It was so thoughtful and beautiful. Later, they delivered a copy of the "vows" and service printed and in a folder to our stateroom. They "televised" the pictures on the stateroom tv's and we felt like celebrities the whole week. I could not recommend this experience more. It was so very special. Best wishes!b6e99fcdb234bc657b5f4a09010b8034.jpg08ef292cb0e56f32f43448c70c16d949.jpg