Club Continent Suite

perlgirlnj

We are thinking ahead to a 2019 itinerary. We've done 3 AZ cruises, the most recent one was before the upgrades (2014). We took a little break, played the field a little. . . and I swore if I were coming back, we'd take the leap for a Club Continent Suite to get a little more breathing space. Now I'm looking at the cabins spreadsheet and the deck plans and I'm surprised--and not happily--to see the CC's are beneath the pool deck/patio/cafe. Am I missing something? I'm noise sensitive--are there any quiet Club Continent suites? I was planning on calling my TA on Monday but I don't even know what to ask him for. I'd love anybody's 2 cents on what to go for.

Thanks.

We are thinking ahead to a 2019 itinerary. We've done 3 AZ cruises, the most recent one was before the upgrades (2014). We took a little break, played the field a little. . . and I swore if I were coming back, we'd take the leap for a Club Continent Suite to get a little more breathing space. Now I'm looking at the cabins spreadsheet and the deck plans and I'm surprised--and not happily--to see the CC's are beneath the pool deck/patio/cafe. Am I missing something? I'm noise sensitive--are there any quiet Club Continent suites? I was planning on calling my TA on Monday but I don't even know what to ask him for. I'd love anybody's 2 cents on what to go for.

Thanks.

i hear everything so i do understand. you are below the jogging track which wakes me up from sleeping. had the 6 am jogger or around 3 or 3 daily. being below the buffet is better for me than below the joggers. try below the bathrooms. also do you want a shower or tub? I moved to the spa suite as i find it better.

Thanks.

My favourites are 8052/8054 (tub with shower) and 8056 (walk in shower). I’d say that since the refurb the other side under The Patio has become noisier as that area has been developed and is more popular. Been there once since and would avoid in future.

Phil

My favourites are 8052/8054 (tub with shower) and 8056 (walk in shower). I’d say that since the refurb the other side under The Patio has become noisier as that area has been developed and is more popular. Been there once since and would avoid in future.

Phil

Phil don’t tell everyone about 8056 please it’s annoying when other people book it [emoji36]

We do concur we avoid starboard cabins, we were put in 8061 once and were woken up by noise before 6am every morning. For us anything from 8050 to 8058 on port side is ok, you will always get some noise from above but it’s minimal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Phil don’t tell everyone about 8056 please it’s annoying when other people book it [emoji36]

We do concur we avoid starboard cabins, we were put in 8061 once and were woken up by noise before 6am every morning. For us anything from 8050 to 8058 on port side is ok, you will always get some noise from above but it’s minimal.

To be honest I am happy to go as far back as 8064. I can't really do tubs but far back on the other side is also good under the hairdressers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was in 8042 on 6th September Quest sailing and DH and I were more than happy with the suite. Bath tub and shower, bed to die for and little noise from above. The only noise I did hear was when they were preparing for White Night and tables/chairs were being dragged. Other than that, couldn't fault the suite. Just hoping for a significant drop in prices so we can book again - praying for the price drop fairy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How's 8064? That's what was available within the parameters y'all suggested and using the cabin spreadsheet.

is this under the enterance to the buffet/ under the coffee area? i am not sure. not looked at deck plans.

How's 8064? That's what was available within the parameters y'all suggested and using the cabin spreadsheet.

Not had any issues there, was there last month and it was fine.

We are currently in 8073 and, although we like it for the bit of shelter from the sun (the hull of the ship), I would avoid it if you are sensitive to noise. There’s somebody in hard shoes walking around every morning, probably setting up breakfast. Other than that, nothing.

Working it out from the deck plans and position of bulk heads then pacing it out on the ship I would say positions are as follows.

8056 is under the beverage station in Windows, 8054 & 8052 are under the toilets and 8050 is mainly under the storage area on the pool deck.

We normally book 8056 the only noise is if someone drops something (usually cutlery) in the cleanup area. Next year we have booked 8050 for one cruise and hope it’s as quite as we think it is. Did have 8042 once and could hear joggers on deck 11 every morning.