Soft drinks in refrigerator?

BuckGood

Yes indeed. The only drinks in the refrigerator that are chargeable are alcohol and any premium water like Perrier.

Phil

Than You! It’s weird they would put minis in the fridge for purchase when all drinks are included!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Than You! It’s weird they would put minis in the fridge for purchase when all drinks are included!

"Sent from my iPad using Forums

"ALL" drinks are not included. There is a specific package that is included than at least 2 or more upgraded packages adding more choices. Even a beer packages adding more varieties.

"ALL" drinks are not included. There is a specific package that is included than at least 2 or more upgraded packages adding more choices. Even a beer packages adding more varieties.

Whoa there! Relax! If you want just what’s available then Yes all drinks a Included! I consider Coffees, Bottle water, beer, wine And alcohol drinks All included!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are ginger ale and ginger beer included in the soft drinks in the refrigerator? If not, are they available at the bars?

Not sure whether you can get ginger ale/beer, I imagine so. If it is available on the ship, ask your stateroom attendant to put some in your fridge.

Are ginger ale and ginger beer included in the soft drinks in the refrigerator? If not, are they available at the bars?

Can’t remember if they are or not, but I think ginger ale is there. I know they have ginger beer on the ship. For my Moscow Mules. So that’s good! I would say if they aren’t there then just ask your cabin attendant. They will put it in there for you.

Phil

Ginger ale definitely is ginger beer is not - DH often has a nightcap in the room with ginger ale. You do often have to ask the steward to put some in the fridge. We also get diet coke put in and no full fat coke.

Can’t remember if they are or not, but I think ginger ale is there. I know they have ginger beer on the ship. For my Moscow Mules. So that’s good! I would say if they aren’t there then just ask your cabin attendant. They will put it in there for you.

Phil

I bet it is not Fevertree ginger beer though;) - a Moscow Mule or a Dark and Stormy with Fevertree ginger beer - after that no other mixer comes close!

Ginger beer is Goslings, specifically to make the Dark & Stormy, bit too sweet for my taste. Ginger Ale on Quest in September was Royal Club, haven’t tried any but if it’s any thing like their tonic it’s not great.

As a side note, I know it’s not Fevertree but they did find us two cases of Britvic on Quest which at least made an acceptable G&T.

I bet it is not Fevertree ginger beer though;) - a Moscow Mule or a Dark and Stormy with Fevertree ginger beer - after that no other mixer comes close!

You learn something every day. I hadn't heard of Fevertree ginger beer nor Goslings. Down our way, Bundaberg Ginger Beer is the one.

You learn something every day. I hadn't heard of Fevertree ginger beer nor Goslings. Down our way, Bundaberg Ginger Beer is the one.

I love Bundaberg Ginger Beer. I discovered it in Mooloolaba on a 6 month trip to Oz about 10 years ago. You will find that Fever Tree Ginger Beer is almost as good. :)

I love Bundaberg Ginger Beer. I discovered it in Mooloolaba on a 6 month trip to Oz about 10 years ago. You will find that Fever Tree Ginger Beer is almost as good. :)

Thanks for the recommendation. That is good to hear, as ginger beer is my favourite cold drink, especially refreshing on a hot day.

Ginger beer is Goslings, specifically to make the Dark & Stormy, bit too sweet for my taste. Ginger Ale on Quest in September was Royal Club, haven’t tried any but if it’s any thing like their tonic it’s not great.

As a side note, I know it’s not Fevertree but they did find us two cases of Britvic on Quest which at least made an acceptable G&T.

There is a Diet His lungs available. I bought some in Bermuda to go with the Black seal Rum. 😁

Denise

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Phil

You're not saying that Moscow Mules were "included", are you? I assumed they would be an extra charge, because Ginger Beer is not on the "included" drink menu. I still haven't figured out why Mojitos are not included. Are they charging extra for the mint? Or the labor to muddle it? :D

I was quite certain I spotted Mojito on the list of included cocktails? Unless I’m mistaken or I’ve missed the point, in which case, excuse me :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just double-checked and Mojito is still not on the list. Perhaps you're confusing it with Margarita (which IS on the list)? If anyone is onboard now, maybe they can check...

I just double-checked and Mojito is still not on the list. Perhaps you're confusing it with Margarita (which IS on the list)? If anyone is onboard now, maybe they can check...

I’ve just had another, closer look and you’re right, no mojito. I may have confused it with another M cocktail!

Having said that, as the alcohol component of a mojito is rum, and rum is included in the complimentary spirits list, would the bartenders not make you a mojito as part of the included beverages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not saying that Moscow Mules were "included", are you? I assumed they would be an extra charge, because Ginger Beer is not on the "included" drink menu. I still haven't figured out why Mojitos are not included. Are they charging extra for the mint? Or the labor to muddle it? :D

MMs are included.

Phil