pool towels

lisaem79

they are pool towels in your room. you can take them everywhere, by the pool, to the beach, excursion

if you need fresh towels, there is a towel station by the pool where you can exchange them or leave them on the floor for the cabin steward to take care of it

One thing I found odd: On both my NCL cruises the last 2 years the Cabin Steward did NOT replace my towels if they were wet/on the floor in my cabin. They were taken away and not replaced. So I had to show my card at the towel desk to get new ones. Although they say you get charged, I don't know how they would keep track.

The towel desk may or may not ask you for your card, and may or may not write it down on a paper they have. You can drop towels after they are closed but not get new ones.

I recommend you manage towel exchange yourself and not rely on the cabin steward. We learned to exchange on the way back so we would have fresh towels for a late hot tub dip or early pool day. The towel desk was not open early or late.

We always exchange for fresh before returning to our cabin. That way we don't have wet ones laying around. If you are using the towels on an excursion, they usually have a towel exchange set up outside the ship, so you can exchange for fresh clean ones before you re-board. Many times we start cruises with only 2 in our cabin even though there are 3 of us. We simply mention it to the steward and he brings another.

We always exchange for fresh before returning to our cabin. That way we don't have wet ones laying around. If you are using the towels on an excursion, they usually have a towel exchange set up outside the ship, so you can exchange for fresh clean ones before you re-board. Many times we start cruises with only 2 in our cabin even though there are 3 of us. We simply mention it to the steward and he brings another.

Glad we can get fresh ones whenever we need them. I'm in a solo cabin but hope to get 2 towels because that's what I like to use on my lounge chair!