Shuttle from FLL hotel to POM

candydane

Suggested on this board almost daily, not sure about recent reviews. :confused: I suspect that many cruisers are choosing to use Uber and Lyft instead of shared shuttles, cutting into their business somewhat.

Thanks for the replies. I've booked them for our cruise.

We plan to meet family members at POM tnen board together. Is there a special shuttle drop off place they all use? If so, is it clearly marked so our famiy can find it? I've never paid attention since I've never tried to meet someone.

• 11 months later...

I booked SAS shuttle to pick me up at the airport and take me to the cruise port.   Our flight was a little late landing but I had provided SAS with my flight number so they would be able to check if my flight was on time or not.   I had also contacted them by phone to confirm everything because I didn't have a lot of extra time to get to the ship from the airport and I was concerned.   I have mobility problems and have a small mobility scooter so I can't just get any car to go to the port.   We waited for the shuttle in the proper area and he was not there.   We tried phoning them twice but nobody was answering the phone.  We waited over 45 minutes and we got panicky about missing the ship so we had to pay $100 for a van to take us to the port.   (The SAS shuttle was going to cost us $30). 

When we came back from the cruise I e-mailed SAS to ask what happened and why they didn't show up.   I got a bunch of excuses and then the offer to pay me the difference ($70).   I have been waiting for the cheque to arrive and so far it has not arrived.    I am very disappointed because they had good reviews on CC and I was really upset about everything.   I have e-mailed a few times and still waiting for the money that was promised.   If it does come through I will post it here.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:21 AM, mexico8 said:

I booked SAS shuttle to pick me up at the airport and take me to the cruise port.   Our flight was a little late landing but I had provided SAS with my flight number so they would be able to check if my flight was on time or not.   I had also contacted them by phone to confirm everything because I didn't have a lot of extra time to get to the ship from the airport and I was concerned.   I have mobility problems and have a small mobility scooter so I can't just get any car to go to the port.   We waited for the shuttle in the proper area and he was not there.   We tried phoning them twice but nobody was answering the phone.  We waited over 45 minutes and we got panicky about missing the ship so we had to pay $100 for a van to take us to the port.   (The SAS shuttle was going to cost us $30). 

When we came back from the cruise I e-mailed SAS to ask what happened and why they didn't show up.   I got a bunch of excuses and then the offer to pay me the difference ($70).   I have been waiting for the cheque to arrive and so far it has not arrived.    I am very disappointed because they had good reviews on CC and I was really upset about everything.   I have e-mailed a few times and still waiting for the money that was promised.   If it does come through I will post it here.

Happy to report that I received the cheque today from SAS for the difference that I requested.   I got mixed up about US dollar and Canadian dollar.   The amount I asked for and received was $40.00 US.   File closed!