Deck 8 Interior Cabins on the Vista

brepri_h

Has anyone stayed in any of these 5 cabins I have circled? I was looking at the Vista's deck plan and I only found them on deck 8. Please correct me if they are elsewhere as well. I'm wondering how you liked them and trying to find out if they are any different from other interiors. They look like they might be a bit bigger?

dlta12.jpg

Just checked these out on the Carnival site, and look interesting. Never stayed in one but think I would based on the fact they appear to have a square room design and also have a couch. Doesn't appear to be as cramped as regular interior rooms and the couch is definitely a plus. Thanks for the FYI about these, might just book one since the Vista prices seem to be running so much higher right now.

Just checked these out on the Carnival site, and look interesting. Never stayed in one but think I would based on the fact they appear to have a square room design and also have a couch. Doesn't appear to be as cramped as regular interior rooms and the couch is definitely a plus. Thanks for the FYI about these, might just book one since the Vista prices seem to be running so much higher right now.

I love the couch in the room! I wonder why they say max 2 guests with a couch in the room.

Also, I just noticed the Horizon will have them too since they are the same class. I totally missed that they both have some of these mid ship on deck 8 as well.

Edited by brepri_h

• 10 months later...

I just looked these up on the Horizon and it says they are designed for wheelchair accessibility, which explains the room layout.

Two twin beds (convert to king). Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. 2 closets.

Fully Accessible Cabin – Single Side Approach: This stateroom is designed for use by guests with highly limited or no mobility, who require the regular use of a wheelchair, scooter or other similar assistive devices. This room provides an accessible route and clear floor space on only one side of the bed, in staterooms configured to provide only one bed. In staterooms configured to provide two beds, the clear floor space will be between the beds, with one side of each bed getting an accessible route. Accessible features include entry doorways into the room and bathroom measuring approximately 32”, no lip into bathroom, full turnaround space of approximately 60” x 60” in the room and bathroom, accessible routes throughout the room, plus an accessible bathroom with roll-in shower equipped with grab bars and fold-down shower seat.

All images are representative of staterooms. Actual configurations may vary.

I just looked these up on the Horizon and it says they are designed for wheelchair accessibility, which explains the room layout.

Two twin beds (convert to king). Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. 2 closets.

Fully Accessible Cabin – Single Side Approach: This stateroom is designed for use by guests with highly limited or no mobility, who require the regular use of a wheelchair, scooter or other similar assistive devices. This room provides an accessible route and clear floor space on only one side of the bed, in staterooms configured to provide only one bed. In staterooms configured to provide two beds, the clear floor space will be between the beds, with one side of each bed getting an accessible route. Accessible features include entry doorways into the room and bathroom measuring approximately 32”, no lip into bathroom, full turnaround space of approximately 60” x 60” in the room and bathroom, accessible routes throughout the room, plus an accessible bathroom with roll-in shower equipped with grab bars and fold-down shower seat.

All images are representative of staterooms. Actual configurations may vary.

thanks, the PVP didn't mention the were fully accessible. I will look for a different room type.

Of the 5 cabins 8473 8475 8477 8479 8481 only 8481 is a fully accessible HC cabin. The rest are standard. And none have a sofa.

Of the 5 cabins 8473 8475 8477 8479 8481 only 8481 is a fully accessible HC cabin. The rest are standard. And none have a sofa.

I spoke with another pvp and they said it was an ottoman/sofa that does not fold out into a bed

thanks for the info, think I am going to give it a try and see for myself :D

I spoke with another pvp and they said it was an ottoman/sofa that does not fold out into a bed

thanks for the info, think I am going to give it a try and see for myself :D

The ottoman in a Carnival interior cabin is the 2X2 padded stool that slides out from under the vanity desk with mirror and electric outlets that someone would sit on when putting on makeup or blowing hair.