Breakaway balcony ?????

Wfbjr52

The mini-suites and even some of the luxury staterooms have surprisingly small balconies for the fare paid.

dsc_0012.jpg?w=360&h=538

Above: 11186, mini-suite balcony

In some cases, a tall persons knees might almost touch the glass-raining when sitting down.

But hey, this is mass market cruising, not Celebrity or Cunard!

So glad we booked a corner bump-out cabin with the larger balcony. Of course, we're assuming it will be like the Epic B6, which was great. It had room for loungers.

We also have a B6 booked on the Breakaway. Does anyone have any photos yet?

A little confusion here. The Epic B6 is just a regular balcony that falls at the end of the bump-out cabins, so it is angled giving more space.

The Breakaway B6 is a whole different animal. It has a much larger balcony and is found way forward on Deck 9 (maybe other decks, too).

I wouldn't even be able to cross my legs on that balcony. We always get a balcony cabin or mini suite but I'm thinking of opting for a window room now. Not worth the extra money for standing room only.

I have to say it's very disappointing to see a balcony that small. I thought Gem & Jewel balconies were small; this is smaller!

What is the next up category that has a large-than-this-tiny-thing balcony?

I have to say it's very disappointing to see a balcony that small. I thought Gem & Jewel balconies were small; this is smaller!

What is the next up category that has a large-than-this-tiny-thing balcony?

B6, B1 and M6.

So glad we booked a corner bump-out cabin with the larger balcony. Of course, we're assuming it will be like the Epic B6, which was great. It had room for loungers.

I hope so too. We booked a B6 for next June (daughter graduation) because I wanted the larger balcony. Take Pics and report back please. :)

someone posted this photo in another thread of an angled balcony, which they found to be bigger than a regular balcony:

3.1367600676.hump-balcony.jpg[/

That is cabin 11274, it was mine for the transatlantic and our balcony was larger. This shot is taken at the narrow side and it was wider on the side by the door.

hat is cabin 11274, it was mine for the transatlantic and our balcony was larger. This shot is taken at the narrow side and it was wider on the side by the door.
Was the bed by balcony or closet??

The mini-suites and even some of the luxury staterooms have surprisingly small balconies for the fare paid.

dsc_0012.jpg?w=360&h=538

Above: 11186, mini-suite balcony

In some cases, a tall persons knees might almost touch the glass-raining when sitting down.

But hey, this is mass market cruising, not Celebrity or Cunard!

So sorry to see the SMALL balconies. We booked a mini-suite hoping that it would be larger. A lot about the ship looks great! Excited to be cruising on it.

I will have that same cabin next month.(11274)

Can you tell me if it was noisy at night because of being right near the eleavator?

How is the view from that balcony?

And did you enjoy your cabin? Any complaints?

Archived