Cruise Next Question

psantho

I tried searching for the answer to my question, but I wasn't able to find anything. On the NCL website, it says this on the Cruise Next page:

"During Your Cruise. You'll enjoy Free Onboard Credit for your current cruise by simply purchasing CruiseNext deposits. You won't have to pick a destination and sail date to get the Free Onboard Credit, but if you do, you'll get an additional FREE offer."

Does anyone know what the additional free offer is? In the past I've only purchased the deposits without choosing a future cruise. Thanks in advance!

It's an additional level upgrade within your cabin category. So you would get BA balcony for the price of a BB, for example. I would post the onboard flyer but the upload isn't working for me while on the ship.
Yep, this is what we got. Got one of the highest graded inside rooms for the cheapest inside room price.

-- Michael

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep, this is what we got. Got one of the highest graded inside rooms for the cheapest inside room price.

-- Michael

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Michael, what specific cabin were you upgraded from/to?

Sorry for the slow reply. We are booked in cabin 10653, which was the cabin we selected (we like the sideways insides). This is cabin type 1A. We were only charged for a cabin type of 1F. That difference of $50pp was our benefit for picking our cruise on the ship.

However, we were originally on the October 12 sailing, but had to change for work reasons to the September 28 sailing, and by doing that the prices had gone up a little, so we ended up paying what we would have paid had we not gotten the discount. I don't blame that on NCL--I put that on me, because I am still in the first year of my job and didn't think to look to see when our Board Meetings are going to be, and of course they're scheduled for the week of October 15...

--Michael

Edited by numberguy
typo

It's an additional level upgrade within your cabin category. So you would get BA balcony for the price of a BB, for example. I would post the onboard flyer but the upload isn't working for me while on the ship.

I asked the question to the Cruise Next rep on the Escape last week and that’s exactly what he said.