Check out our FAMILY CRUISE VIDEO aboard the Gem!!

Domenic1965

This was our first cruise and it was AWESOME (from NYC to Bermuda)!!!. I'm a bit of a video buff so I brought my camcorder everywhere and created this fun family video. This cruise brought our family closer than you could ever imagine. Our children bonded and my wife and I fell in love all over again. I highly recommend this cruise!!

Domenic

Domenic - that was one of the best videos I ever watched!! You look like you made the best of the rain and had a great time!! LOVE the hypnotist pictures. Your wife was hysterical. Great great video. You should really post it on the Norwegian facebook page!!

My husband and I both watched and decided we want to sail with you - you look FUN!! and you made me miss the Gem :)

Awesome.....

You made my day with your video - we were on the Gem to BDA in September. We are booked in December on her again, you make me wish we were going back to Bermuda. Great video - thanks for sharing:D

I posted this on the NCL Facebook page. When I revisited the page, it was gone. Perhaps they have it nested somewhere in their Timeline or they took it off. Maybe they didn't like the "Princess Cruiseline" Love Boat reference. LOL!

I posted this on the NCL Facebook page. When I revisited the page, it was gone. Perhaps they have it nested somewhere in their Timeline or they took it off. Maybe they didn't like the "Princess Cruiseline" Love Boat reference. LOL!

It's there - on the page, where it says "recent posts by others on Norwegian Cruise Line", click the "see all" next to it and you get all of the posts from different people. I see your link to the video there :)

After our cruise to Bermuda, we spent a few nights in New York City!! It was an excellent way to cap off a wonderful holiday with my family. And to top it off, we were at the TOP OF THE ROCK when the August earthquake struck!! Here's part 2 of our wonderful trip....

Thanks PoopDeckPappy!

I used iMovie 09 on my Mac to edit the video.

Domenic

Nice, I was hoping you would say that. I also use a Mac and so have iMovie. I need to take time to learn the ins and outs of the program. I just got Apple TV for Father's Day so we could watch our home movies on the TV rather than huddling around the 17 in laptop screen. My kids are still very young (5, 3, 1) but I hope when they are teenagers we have as much fun as you guys seemed to have had! Thanks for sharing :)

Archived