cranberry juice

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:51 PM.
East Lancashire
2,616 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
The lemonade is lovely. You can sometimes get apple juice as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
QE2, 1991, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004 (twice) 2005, 2006, 2007 (twice) and 2008 (twice). Caronia 2002 and 2003, QM2 2009, 2010 (twice), 2011, 2014 and 2015, QV 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016, QE 2012 (twice), 2013, 2015 and 2017. Braemar 2015 (once was enough) Oriana 2017, Good but I still prefer Cunard.
Riding the Ocean Waves
1,327 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
Originally posted by brian1
Hi,can I get cranberry juice in the buffet at breakfast?Cheers,Brian.
You can also get other juices Pineapple and Grapefruit, tomato etc from Kings Court (Chefs gallery) in the Mornings..
manchester England
292 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by brian1
Hi,can I get cranberry juice in the buffet at breakfast?Cheers,Brian.
Yes the cranberry juice is all day . I took quite a few glasses to my cabin to have with my vodka! Very nice.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app
Bergen County, Northern New Jersey, USA
5,841 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
Cranberry is my fav bevage. In Brooklyn Borough , NYC, NY you have a Fairway Supermarket.

IMHO the best prebottled ones are OceanSpray. They even now made a pinapple mix too so many variaitales are available.

We do usually bring our own soda-pop too. The Root-Beer Flaots and Birchbeer Ice cream floats, and that Cranberry mixed with Ice Cream is divine.. we make aboard
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
truncated American born, bred, proud of it. Garden State growing. Cruise more miles on open water!We are Nautical eh..
1066 a.d William I.Again allied Flanders on ships with King Richard I won England / Scotland.Only I have documented from a.d. 241 so far.
Our N. American Family 1584-1587 Roanok Colony / Croatoan site, first English male child born in N.America, first Permanent Settlement on 05/14/1607 A.D. 2 of the 3 ships, Susan (Sarah) Constant & Godspeed building a fort at Jamestowne, Va.

A few years later also 8 more Kin Folk, aboard on the Dutch Liquor Ship, Mayflower 1621.

June 14th, a.d. 1646 our direct kinsman French first Grand Admiral Jean Armand de Maillé-Brézé killed at the Battle of Ortebello , at Sunset on his Flag Ship Grand Saint Louis . His dad was Marshall of France General Urbain de Maillé-Brézé married Miss Nicole du Plessis-Richelieu only sister of Cardinal Richelieu ...Armand Jean du Plessis, cardinal-duc de Richelieu et de Fronsac .

Site of the Battle ( Orbetello) of Isola del Giglio was near the Friday, a.d. Jan.13th 2012 17 Decked SHIP Costa Concordia Crashed (no deck 13) .
May GOD Bless US of America !
eh..what did ya say?
+ <:><~~

I know we can/may all agree to disagree on cruising but provide learning opportunities for all.

((\/))
Our Ocean current, Favorite's ( Favourite's) Cruise Lines are:Cunard/HAL

Our next Ship Trip now is

*Having quality is so much nicer than quantity at a much lower value.* eCommerce with a conscience!*((\/))