Welcome to the Cunard board, here are some links which you may find useful when planning your trip. Of course, nothing can substitute for personal experience so please feel free to post questions on the board and someone will be along to answer.

Cunard has a really good Cunard Help, Life on Board section on the UK website

Here are some examples of the frequently asked questions -

How much are the drinks on board ?

Dress Codes by Cruise and Formal night Calendar

Port Shuttle Info

Suggested attire for theme nights and balls

Who will the speakers be ?

Sample Menus

What do sheltered balconies look like ?

Just bear in mind that this is the UK website so any answers regarding terms & conditions, insurance etc will not be relevant if you are booking from outside the UK

You may find the deckplans useful –

Queen Elizabeth deck plans:

Queen Mary 2 deck plans:

Queen Victoria deck plans:

For those who are particularly interested in Queen Mary 2, here is a link to a chat with the Naval Architect and her designer Stephen Payne from 2013.

Q&A with Stephen Payne

In addition to the official answers, Cunard board members have been kind enough to share the photographs/daily programmes/menus from their trips. Hopefully this will give you the inspiration you need.

From Pepper

QM2 - QE - QV - QE2 - interiors. QM2 cabin photos & ship tour. Crossings & Cruises - photographs here . . .

From pmb1

QM2 Daily Programmes, Menus, Wine Lists, Bar Lists, miscellany, photos, videos from 2004, 2006, 2008-2014 crossings and cruises

From rafinmd

Daily Programmes QM2 October 11th 2015

Menus QM2 October 11th 2015 TA

From Canuker

The attachment - an amazing document showing all the activities available on one crossing

From Gazroberts80

Here is a great review with lots of before and after pictures of QM2 following her recent "Remastering"

Queen Mary 2 - Remastered and Revisited

From eroller

A great selection of photographs from an August crossing

QM2 - 1st August 2016

Daily programmes and other useful information

Daily programmes

I hope these are useful, if you need any help, just ask.

Happy sailing ...

To report any broken links/suggestions for improvements/additions email me [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf QM2 activities M517.pdf (591.2 KB, 279 views)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email - [email protected]

Please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !