Limelight Club Booking

Cantlogincaptain

I thought that booking the Limelight Club was available 90 days prior to departure. We are now 89 days from departure and no options to book on CP.

Hi, I suspect it will go live tomorrow. Our cruise reached 90 days on a Saturday and the Limelight bookings went live early on the Monday - could be a complete coincidence but I thought it was when people got back in the office after the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Spot on Flory. It would seem even the P&O websites observed the Bank Holiday. All booked now [emoji3]

Yay! What did you book? I am on Britannia on 30th Sept and have booked 3 times to see Madeline Bell, Judy& Liza and Jacki Graham. On a previous trip I saw Dean Andrews and really enjoyed it. I know Madeline and Jacki have been regulars and I figured they must be good to get their contract renewed!

We had the pleasure to see Madeline Bell last September, she was very entertaining, sang some lovely old favourites, very friendly, singing, chatting and walking about the restaurant stopping at each table allowing diners to take 'selfies' a most enjoyable evenings' entertainment. The meal was good too.

Sailing on Britannia next week and have booked for Madeline Bell and Mari Wilson, really looking forward to both nights they sound fantastic. Will make a change from running from one end of the ship to the other to fit in all the acts/shows. They dont show the nightly stampede in the adverts lol

Hope all have a great holiday x

• 2 weeks later...
Yay! What did you book? I am on Britannia on 30th Sept and have booked 3 times to see Madeline Bell, Judy& Liza and Jacki Graham. On a previous trip I saw Dean Andrews and really enjoyed it. I know Madeline and Jacki have been regulars and I figured they must be good to get their contract renewed!

Sorry for the delay Florry but I've been on hols to Portugal and the better half doesn't like me going online on holiday....

Anyway, we have booked to see an American singer Christina Bianco https://www.christinabianco.com/schedule. We opted for her as it was a few days into the cruise and not too likely to be a formal night, we were not too keen on the alternative tribute to Eric and Ernie double act or Sinbad from Brookside!!. I assume the artists are different in the Caribbean to Europe.

Sorry for the delay Florry but I've been on hols to Portugal and the better half doesn't like me going online on holiday....

Anyway, we have booked to see an American singer Christina Bianco https://www.christinabianco.com/schedule. We opted for her as it was a few days into the cruise and not too likely to be a formal night, we were not too keen on the alternative tribute to Eric and Ernie double act or Sinbad from Brookside!!. I assume the artists are different in the Caribbean to Europe.

Sounds great! Hope you have a lovely time. I think they are introducing some new acts this year.

Hi, we happened to see the Eric and Ernie tribute act last year and they were brilliant, unlike most tribute acts they actually look like the original funny men, and are really funny, just like their originals. We are hoping that they will be on our cruise in January, if they are then we shall definitely book to see them, I hear they are very popular and are booked very quickly.:loudcry: