The Dawn~ Soonest time they start to disembark

bigsky

• 7 months later...
I have a 10:15 fly out of Boston. doable without a lot of stress?

That seems a bit tight. Depends on when YOU get off. If not a self disembark, you have to find your bags, then get a cab, then off to airport. All possible, but just a few little issues with immigration, traffic, etc and you are in trouble.

Good news is there is not any real long walks, but things are tight along the curb.

What is your back up plan if your miss the flight?

On another cruise line that we frequent, we could keep our luggage in our room overnight for an early walk-off. You have to take your luggage off without assistance. I guess I should have checked with NCL before assuming they offered the same process.

My back-up plan -- not mentioning any of this to my husband until we get to the airport. No need both of us being stressed ahead of time;p

On another cruise line that we frequent, we could keep our luggage in our room overnight for an early walk-off. You have to take your luggage off without assistance. I guess I should have checked with NCL before assuming they offered the same process.

My back-up plan -- not mentioning any of this to my husband until we get to the airport. No need both of us being stressed ahead of time;p

You can walk off with your luggage. Walk off started around 8:15 a few weeks ago. They no longer require you to fill out the customs declaration. Easy walk off.