New Boston-Bermuda Ship 2019 ?

PAPAx5

We were talking to an officer on the Sept. 1 Boston -Bermuda cruise and she mentioned that Boston would be getting a new ship in 2019. We are hoping anyone on the Dawn now can verify. Thanks:cool:

I asked the Dawn captain directly on 8/31 at the officer's Q&A. At that time, he said that he had not been advised of any future change of ships. If that female officer was correct, the captain was not aware of it one day before.

I haven't checked, but I believe they are taking bookings for the Dawn, Boston to Bermuda, in 2019.

ps: I would love to see another ship on the Boston-Bermuda run. We like the Dawn, but after 8 years, a change would be good. Jewel class would be a nice change. Isn't one of the Jewel class ships being replaced in New York soon ?

Edited by cruiser1955a

I asked the Dawn captain directly on 8/31 at the officer's Q&A. At that time, he said that he had not been advised of any future change of ships. If that female officer was correct, the captain was not aware of it one day before.

I haven't checked, but I believe they are taking bookings for the Dawn, Boston to Bermuda, in 2019.

ps: I would love to see another ship on the Boston-Bermuda run. We like the Dawn, but after 8 years, a change would be good. Jewel class would be a nice change. Isn't one of the Jewel class ships being replaced in New York soon ?

2019 Boston to Bermuda are not available yet for booking