My Quick Review Of Escape 5/14/2016 (With A Few Pics)

Thank you for your review. While trying out MSC next month because of an incredible deal I will be back on NCL in the Escape in December and the Epic in March. Those two cruises will bring me up to gold which will be my highest level in any loyalty clubs at sea. I very much like the product and the service seems to get more incredible with every cruise!

Thank you for your review. While trying out MSC next month because of an incredible deal I will be back on NCL in the Escape in December and the Epic in March. Those two cruises will bring me up to gold which will be my highest level in any loyalty clubs at sea. I very much like the product and the service seems to get more incredible with every cruise!

I'm set to try MSC for the first time on Seaside in 2018 but after seeing Divina several times on our cruise...

IMG_1685_zps7siclayf.jpg

... my wife wants to try MSC sooner. The MSC Yacht Club cost less on Seaside than we paid for the Haven on Escape but that may be because of how far out Seaside is.

I haven't started gathering info on Divina (stateroom choices, etc.) because I'm more interested in Seaside. I guess I'll be spending more time on CC....

Thank you for your review!! We are booked on MSC Seaside in April 2018. (I have non CC friends who said "You can book a cabin on a ship that hasn't been built yet?!") We sailed Divina a year or so ago and were very impressed. Read Gambee's account of Divina!

• 1 year later...

I am SOOO interested in seeing your pics, we just booked my mother and aunt in 12904 for our December cruise....for some reason this post won't allow me to see the pics...just shows a photobucket error :( If you have a link to them that would be amaizng. Thank you for the great review!!