Great Stirrup Cay - Reservation needed for Tenders ashore?

5kitty

Do I need to make a reservation for the Tenders to GSC? I was reading some reviews and someone mentioned reserving a time as soon as we boarded the ship to get ashore on our scheduled day at GSC. If I do need to reserve a time to go ashore as early as the day we board the ship for our cruise, where do I do this? Thanks so much.

On the breakaway you need to do this. When i was on the breakaway, no one seemed to be checking reservations. before i got on the tender, security just ding me off the ship. I was in tender group a so i dont know what happens if you try to leave at a different time slot. like say you booked tender D and you wanted to get off early.

you can book tender tickets in about 3 different ways: 1) use your stateroom tv, 2) use the touchscreen displays by guest services and next to the elevators, 3) use the iconcierge app

book the tender ticket as soon as possible. tender groups can get booked up. i was able to book tender group a using the app on my tablet right after i board the ship.

Was on the Epic last year and not sure what ship you are sailing on but if you are on the Epic I would highly recommend making tender reservations as soon as you get on the ship.

Our friends did not make reservations and they was not able to get off the ship until 12pm. We did make reservations and got off at 8am. We enjoyed the island 4 hours more than them due to the reservation.

On the Epic you can make reservations on your tv in your cabin, at any kiosk hanging on the wall around the ship, with the iconcierge app, or you can go to the Box Office an make the reservation (when they are open).