Lobster

cruiseagain2

I have heard that lobster has been eliminated from 7 day cruises. Is that accurate? Can you get a lobster tail in the steak house?

Lobster is still offered on the first formal night of a 7day cruise. You can order lobster tail every night in the steakhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess I have to ask what was the source of that info? We were on a six day sailing last month and there was lobster in the MDR one night so unless something has changed in the last few weeks, I'm puzzled by that report. Lobster is also available in the steak house.

I have heard that lobster has been eliminated from 7 day cruises. Is that accurate? Can you get a lobster tail in the steak house?

You can get the lobster tails on the first cruise elegant night in the MDR on cruises of 6 nights and longer. You can purchase a lobster tail in the MDR every evening for $20 from the Steakhouse Selections portion of the menu. You can get lobster in the steakhouse. Lobster all around :)

You can get the lobster tails on the first cruise elegant night in the MDR on cruises of 6 nights and longer. You can purchase a lobster tail in the MDR every evening for $20 from the Steakhouse Selections portion of the menu. You can get lobster in the steakhouse. Lobster all around :)

Did this last cruise (Conquest) and it was lousy. When it arrived, it was a little more warmer than room temp and was very small (which I did not mention). I sent it back saying it was not hot.

When it arrived the second time, it looked to be the same lobster but was now piping hot and dry as could be and I really should have had it taken off my bill. Very frustrating because my family was finished with their dinners and I was ready to get out of there so I choked it down.

I had $20 lobster on Ecstasy last December and it was perfect and wonderful.

So you just never know . . .

You need to stop listening to what RCCL cruisers tell you. ;p

Lobster is available in the MDR on 6 night cruise or longer and every night in the steakhouse.

Did this last cruise (Conquest) and it was lousy. When it arrived, it was a little more warmer than room temp and was very small (which I did not mention). I sent it back saying it was not hot.

When it arrived the second time, it looked to be the same lobster but was now piping hot and dry as could be and I really should have had it taken off my bill. Very frustrating because my family was finished with their dinners and I was ready to get out of there so I choked it down.

I had $20 lobster on Ecstasy last December and it was perfect and wonderful.

So you just never know . . .

It's just like chain restaurants. We have a chain of Tex-Mex restaurants here that at one location nearest to us is really inconsistent with how the food comes out, ranging from good to ugh. Another location on the other side of town the food is always really good.

I will testify that the food on the Ecstasy was really good, we had the NY Strips one night and they were awesome! I still talk about them! I hope the Steakhouse on the Miracle is just as good!

I've never been a fan of the spiny lobster, I get prime rib that night.

I completely agree. The MDR serves baked Spiny Lobster. The Steakhouse serves Main Lobster, grilled to perfection, tender and delicious. Since the steaks in the Steakhouse are cooked to order, I find it logistically difficult to serve food 8 decks and possibly on the other side of the ship. The MDR does not have the ability to char steaks.

You need to stop listening to what RCCL cruisers tell you. ;p

Lobster is available in the MDR on 6 night cruise or longer and every night in the steakhouse.

How do you know who told the OP?

Am I the only one that could care less about lobster?

If you could care less, the question is, how much less could you care?

Bill