Goodbye But Not Gone! :)

Randy & Carmen

Hello CCers.......I've been Host Randy on here for 10 to 12 years and was single most of that time.....However, I got married to the love of my life 14 months ago and, along with my regular business getting busier, it has gotten to the point that I have not had as much time to devote to monitoring the boards so with this I am stepping down as a Host.

I will still be around, when time permits, to post under my new screen name, Randy & Carmen, like the rest of you and search for info on ships, ports, and all things cruising on this wonderful board.

Thanks for all the fun over the years....and especially thanks to all the Hosts and LauraS.......which many of you know are like family.:D

Randy :)

Edited by Host Randy

Hello CCers.......I've been Host Randy on here for 10 to 12 years and was single most of that time.....However, I got married to the love of my life 14 months ago and, along with my regular business getting busier, it has gotten to the point that I have not had as much time to devote to monitoring the boards so with this I am stepping down as a Host.

I will still be around, when time permits, to post under my new screen name, Randy & Carmen, like the rest of you and search for info on ships, ports, and all things cruising on this wonderful board.

Thanks for all the fun over the years....and especially thanks to all the Hosts and LauraS.......which many of you know are like family.:D

Thanks for your time in serving this very informative (at times :D) discussion site. As my 42 years of marriage will attest to, life is always better when you spend it with "the love of.."

• Administrators

:::::::::::sad:::::::::::::

He'll be missed; he' been a big part of our history here. I'm glad he'll still be with us,...

Thanks for all the time you spent on here answering questions and giving information. I have been a member since 2005 so you have been here for all of my CC life. Congratulations on the happy marriage and your new life. I look forward to seeing you posting under the new screen name. Happy Cruising! :)

Thanks for all the advice you have given us throughout the years that you have been here as a CC Host. And hopefully, even though you are no longer a host, you will still be able to answer our many questions. :)

Edited by lady_cruiser

Congratulations on your wedding. Thanks for what you have done for us on this board. We hope you stay in touch, Randy.

Thanks for your service to Cruise Critic and I hope your future continues to shine bright!