Help with Budget Rent a Car at FLL

NSnewcruiser

We will be disembarking from Harmony in December and taking Uber to FLL to pick up our car rental.My question is,when we get to FLL do we go in a terminal to Budget rental desk or do we go to the garage? We have Fast Break.

Also check the price from the Budget that is closest to the cruise port at 2520 Miami Rd. That location also has a free shuttle to the cruise terminals.

Bob, that location doesn't have the Fast Break set up like FLL does. At the airport you walk right up and grab your rental agreement & go, no line. I have waited at the Miami Rd. location before, a long wait.

Bob, that location doesn't have the Fast Break set up like FLL does. At the airport you walk right up and grab your rental agreement & go, no line. I have waited at the Miami Rd. location before, a long wait.
Walk right up in the terminal or the garage?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks but got a good rate at the airport.

Also check the price from the Budget that is closest to the cruise port at 2520 Miami Rd. That location also has a free shuttle to the cruise terminals.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Good point, thanks.

I have always gone to the terminal to get the rental, I never tried going through the garage.

I'm assuming NSnewcruiser was asking a question (?).

You go to the Fast Break which is clearly marked at the terminal location rental area...not to the garage directly.

I have always gone to the terminal to get the rental, I never tried going through the garage.

I'm assuming NSnewcruiser was asking a question (?).

You go to the Fast Break which is clearly marked at the terminal location rental area...not to the garage directly.

thank you both for your responses.