"CREWS Reviews"

czechmate

A passenger aboard Lirica in April this year I had a very humurous and amusing conversation with some members of the staff. We all agreed that it was unfortunate that they (staff) had no website where they could post "reviews" on passengers!

Largely this came about through the really bad expereinces many had endured from 8 or so passengers during a January sailing - but of course there were other occasions too.

I am all for the fact that passengers have paid for a cruise and should expect to have good service however I believe that the staff have an equal right to be treated with respect and courtesy - and not to be blamed for anything and everything that might go wrong in the eyes of a passenger.

As will be noted in some reviews the staff are blamed when the USA customs authorities are the only ones at fault!!

Can see I am going to be cast adrift in a lifeboat here - or maybe just made to walk the plank in shark infested waters!!

Now there is a website I would add to my favorites!

I've come across some crew member sites in the past with message boards that were begging for participation. Maybe this kind of forum would give them a needed kickstart.

I can only remember one just now...I'ts:http://www.crewbar.net. I thougt I might forward your post to them but thought I'd better ask you first. What do you think?

I would be delighted and honoured if you were to forward my post to them.

I truly believe that for far to long the staff on cruise liners have been abused humilated and had advantage taken of them by some less than gracious passengers who are not interested in truth courtesy or decent standards of behaviour.

Thank you for that lead - it is one that I will follow up for sure!!

Best wishes

Archived