Comfort Suites....the night -before- or -after- our port/Atlantis day?

smosh

I've reviewed a number of Comfort Suites/Atlantis/day pass threads and don't see a definitive answer to the question of booking CS the night before our Nassau visit or the night after.

Check in time is 10 or 11 on a given day. Ship spits off passengers at 8am. 'Stay' the night before, just check-in/check-out in the morning, or checkin/check out early (for the following night)?

hopefully i'm explaining correctly.

thoughts?

You should be for the day you expect to arrive at the hotel. You can check in when you get into port, and get wristbands when atlantis desk open at 8:30am/ You won't get into a room until 3pm, but most people don't

use the room. You can check in and check out at the same time.

Booking the day before would mean you were a no-show, and void your wristbands for the following am.

• 5 weeks later...
You should be for the day you expect to arrive at the hotel. You can check in when you get into port, and get wristbands when atlantis desk open at 8:30am/ You won't get into a room until 3pm, but most people don't

use the room. You can check in and check out at the same time.

Booking the day before would mean you were a no-show, and void your wristbands for the following am.

Thinking about doing this. We will be there on May 7. So we would book the hotel for May7 (checkout May8)? I was also worried about the checkin time of 3pm since we really just want the wristbands. Can anyone who has done this confirm?

Thinking about doing this. We will be there on May 7. So we would book the hotel for May7 (checkout May8)? I was also worried about the checkin time of 3pm since we really just want the wristbands. Can anyone who has done this confirm?

Check in on the 7th for use that day.

You can check in as early as 8:30am to get your passes. Rooms will not be ready until 3pm.

You can check in and check out at the same time, but your room card won't be good for purchases. (bring a credit card for purchases on the property, as Atlantis is cashless).