MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Thanks to captain scala [emoji4][emoji4]and thanks to everyone for all the posts. I will post a link everyday from captain scala from instagram for those of you who haven’t got it. I hope seaview is as beautiful, only 238 days until i sail her [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will post a link everyday from captain scala from instagram for those of you who haven’t got it.

Please do!

Seeing how terrific Seaside is looking, I'm sooooo tempted to book Seaview next year. If we weren't blowing the budget on Splendida's repo next March, I'd have it booked by now! Seaview's itinerary doesn't appeal, but I think the ship could be the destination in itself.

Please do!

Seeing how terrific Seaside is looking, I'm sooooo tempted to book Seaview next year. If we weren't blowing the budget on Splendida's repo next March, I'd have it booked by now! Seaview's itinerary doesn't appeal, but I think the ship could be the destination in itself.

Bea there are some great offers on Seaside Caribbean next Winter. I ended up booking YC interior suite as it was better value than me booking Fantastica and getting the drinks package on top. I think at the moment interior and balcony are the same price...

I absolutely cannot wait, I don't know how I'm going to handle a year of looking at images and videos of Seaside as they emerge over the next months...!

Bea there are some great offers on Seaside Caribbean next Winter.

We're doing the Caribbean/Central America on Divina in March 2019 and staying onboard for the repo to the Med, JP, so that's not an option for us.

You did right to book the YC - I've noticed that the YC insides can sometimes work out better value than a Fantastica balcony when, as you say, you calculate the cost of a drinks package addition. I'd say you're going to have a fab time.

We're doing the Caribbean/Central America on Divina in March 2019 and staying onboard for the repo to the Med, JP, so that's not an option for us.

You did right to book the YC - I've noticed that the YC insides can sometimes work out better value than a Fantastica balcony when, as you say, you calculate the cost of a drinks package addition. I'd say you're going to have a fab time.

Wow, now you've made me jealous! At the end of that cruise I'd have to be dragged off as I wouldn't want to leave! Think nail marks across the deck...

Bea there are some great offers on Seaside Caribbean next Winter. I ended up booking YC interior suite as it was better value than me booking Fantastica and getting the drinks package on top. I think at the moment interior and balcony are the same price...

I absolutely cannot wait, I don't know how I'm going to handle a year of looking at images and videos of Seaside as they emerge over the next months...!

This is what I did. When I saw the price of the YC inside relative to the Fantastica etc it was a no brainer for me!! Christmas and New Year 2018/19 in the YC on Seaside here I come.

Thank you a thousand times over to all of you posting these videos and pictures of the Seaside (and the links) for those of us who do not know how to find them on our own . I check this thread daily ( some times several times a day ) and I am thrilled with each new insight.

I can hardly wait to see the early cruisers photos and reviews ! She is a beautiful ship and I have great expectations for a fabulous cruise in June .

Thank you all again ! !

Thank you a thousand times over to all of you posting these videos and pictures of the Seaside (and the links) for those of us who do not know how to find them on our own . I check this thread daily ( some times several times a day ) and I am thrilled with each new insight.

I can hardly wait to see the early cruisers photos and reviews ! She is a beautiful ship and I have great expectations for a fabulous cruise in June .

Thank you all again ! !

Two weeks from today until we board MSC Seaside in Trieste. The original departure port of Venice was changed some time ago to Trieste. MSC has arranged for buses to transport passengers arriving and/or staying in Venice to Trieste on December 1. Passengers will be collected at either the airport or the cruise terminal. We are staying 2 nights pre-cruise in Venice and will head to the port for the pick up. Can't wait! All the photos and Captain Scala's videos make it much more exciting!

This is what I did. When I saw the price of the YC inside relative to the Fantastica etc it was a no brainer for me!! Christmas and New Year 2018/19 in the YC on Seaside here I come.
An inside YC cabin just opened up for my January sailing. It's $130 more per person than the Fantastica suite that I currently have booked. I'm not sure what to do. The YC cabin is around 200 square feet, but I just switched to the front suite with the wrap balcony which is almost 300 square feet, plus the huge balcony. Free drinks with YC is nice, but the 12 each we get with Fantastica will be enough for us. I'm looking forward to using the two free specialty dining meals we have from our Black Card and are having a couple of lunches in port, so the separate dining is not as important as it might be

Obviously if we were buying a drink package it would be an easier decision. I know people say that the YC is great, but I don't know that switching is worth it for me, especially since we haven't stayed in an inside cabin for years.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

An inside YC cabin just opened up for my January sailing. It's $130 more per person than the Fantastica suite that I currently have booked. I'm not sure what to do. The YC cabin is around 200 square feet, but I just switched to the front suite with the wrap balcony which is almost 300 square feet, plus the huge balcony. Free drinks with YC is nice, but the 12 each we get with Fantastica will be enough for us. I'm looking forward to using the two free specialty dining meals we have from our Black Card and are having a couple of lunches in port, so the separate dining is not as important as it might be

Obviously if we were buying a drink package it would be an easier decision. I know people say that the YC is great, but I don't know that switching is worth it for me, especially since we haven't stayed in an inside cabin for years.

Just checked and there are three cabins available in the YC for our sailing. 16023 is the inside, with 226 sq ft according to the website, as well as 16026 and 16047, which are the larger suites with balconies. So, it comes down to whether or not you'll be spending much time on your large balcony upfront which could have wind issues. Or, go for the YC inside and chill poolside in the YC instead of your balcony and enjoy the upgraded food in the YC restaurant. Besides, with so much to see and do on board a brand new ship, are you really going to spend that much time on a windy balcony?

Regulars on here would know that I'd normally be one of the first to scream: "Yacht Club, it's a no-brainer". However, in this instance, I really wouldn't know what to advise. You make a very strong argument for sticking with the Fantastica suite.