Vancouver - easy to walk from Cananda Place to Auberge Hotel On Hastings St?

Straitlover

I was booked at the Best Western on Granville for June 2018, but I found a room at the Auberge (Deluxe City View Suite) for only $35 US more, so I switched. It looks pretty close to Canada place where we will be debarking. Is it an easy enough walk for three ladies w/ rolling suitcases?

CC already gave you the distance - I can confirm as a local that while there's a wee bit of an uphill slope people walk around this neck of the woods with rolling suitcases literally every day (even without tourists there are plenty commuters with wheely bags full of laptops, files etc.)

I would also note that you've hugely increased the quality of your hotel overall - it's not just a better rated hotel, but the immediate area is also much quieter than Granville (our official party zone, with many late-licensed bars and nightclubs). I think that's a very well-spent $35!

I would also note that you've hugely increased the quality of your hotel overall - it's not just a better rated hotel, but the immediate area is also much quieter than Granville (our official party zone, with many late-licensed bars and nightclubs). I think that's a very well-spent $35!

Thanks for reassuring me on the hotel. You had posted on my earlier thread about the BW doing the same, but the more I read about it, the more nervous I got. I had re-booked one of my Anchorage hotels for a cheaper rate (same hotel and room class, rate just went down by $56!), so when I saw this one, I said I would use that savings to cover this one. Plus, we can save one taxi fare.

• 2 weeks later...