can excursions booked on line be canceled or changed on board

I plan on booking a few excursions now before we travel (as there are a few I don't want to risk being full if I wait untill on board. Is there any flexability to cancel and get a refund or change the trips booked while on board. I don't plan to cancel but I have MS so may hit a bump and the trips may get too much for me so at that point I would change to beach day or cancel

• 2 weeks later...

We book our trips on line and if cancelled they are refunded to your debit/credit card

Also all inclusive doesn't mean you won't spend on board I.e speciality restaurant meals, laundry, upgrade to premium drinks and any other trips you might book on board

Just as well . My very fit, lean (plays at league level tennis 2-3 times a week) 50 year old husband just collapsed this morning and has been told he has had a mini stroke. We were due to fly to Barbados on Thursday and sail on Sunday.

Fragilek so sorry to hear about your husband and hope he makes a speedy recovery - so unfair for a fit youngish man

Maybe he could make the return transatlantic in March/April if that was your cruise this November or the cruise you have booked in the New Year I do hope so