How does alcohol mealtime package work on MSC Seaside?

sbs145

Hi....first time on MSC. Does anyone know how the mealtime drink package works? If you want to eat in your cabin or out on the deck, can you take a glass of wine out of the buffet area?

Also, any idea of how much typical alcoholic drinks are on MSC? Trying to decide if the all-inclusive is worth it.

thanks!

Susan

MSC says drinks are supposed to be consumed in the dining room or buffet, but I doubt anyone is going to grab you and stop you from walking out with a drink. If they try with me, I'll out run them!

Not sure about prices, I'd like to know that too.

............any idea of how much typical alcoholic drinks are on MSC? Trying to decide if the all-inclusive is worth it.

Susan

Hi Susan. If you check back through some of the Divina reviews, I'm sure you'll find photos of drinks menus showing the prices, which will help in your decision-making. I can only provide prices from itineraries where the currency onboard is Euros. These would be very different to US$ prices - using currency exchange rates wouldn't apply, either. There is a 15% service charge added to the prices listed. If you decide to go for a drinks package, get it before you sail to avoid the extra 15% charge.

All-inclusive drinks packages are much cheaper on MSC ships than other companies, though they are more expensive on itineraries where the currency onboard is in US$ than when it's in Euros.