Urgent Help Please

woodards

Lottie

Sorry I wasn’t saying he shouldn’t be contacted more he shouldn’t have to be if things functioned as they should for a premium brand.

I know you were Ann. RT has said to me that if we can't get a problem sorted with Guatemala first off, then go straight to him. He is aware that things rarely run smoothly there. You are so correct though....it really shouldn't be necessary to have to contact the UK MD to get minor issues sorted out in a premium brand .... but sadly it is.

I know you were Ann. RT has said to me that if we can't get a problem sorted with Guatemala first off, then go straight to him. He is aware that things rarely run smoothly there. You are so correct though....it really shouldn't be necessary to have to contact the UK MD to get minor issues sorted out in a premium brand .... but sadly it is.

Be thankful to have him. We don't have anything similar in the USA, we HAVE to deal with Guatemala.

Woodards, I'm really sorry you've had this issue. I've shared this thread with Mr Twynam, who I see has asked his people to look into what could have happened.

I do request you email him so he and his team can look into your specific booking. That will help us track down the problem.

Bonnie

Be thankful to have him. We don't have anything similar in the USA, we HAVE to deal with Guatemala.

Well, we all have Bonnie. I, for one, have lost track of how many times she has taken on reporting issues to the right place (or giving us a contact point) and following up. While that isn't her job, she willingly takes it on quite often and is a wonderful resource for us.

I agree that it is very sad for a company that delivers such a great product to its customers at sea to have such poor service before and after delivery. The painful truth is that the poor service incidents are getting noticeably worse rather than improving. This is not an indicator of long-term success, nor a characteristic of a premium operation.

Azamara has moved their price point and land-based service to the point that I am on the fence between a booked B2B on the Quest or a similar (but far, far less expensive) itinerary on Celebrity. A year ago, I wouldn't have even looked for an alternative.

There are many posts by people who would have never even priced Oceania, Seabourn or others that are now not just pricing them, but cruising with them. Lottie, Helen, Phil , Robin and Ann come quickly to mind. That trend should have the attention of top management but there is no visible evidence that they are doing anything. It's hard to think they don't know and even harder to think they don't care.

Woodards, I'm really sorry you've had this issue. I've shared this thread with Mr Twynam, who I see has asked his people to look into what could have happened.

I do request you email him so he and his team can look into your specific booking. That will help us track down the problem.

Bonnie

We have had contact from UK Commercial Director who has apologized and confirmed our feedback has been passed through to Mr Twynam with assurances that plans are underway to rectify many of the issues we highlighted.

Time will tell I suppose.