white denim in December?

jules815

I cruised the western Caribbean in December 2015 and I took my white denin jeans, shorts, skort, and skirt and wore one of them every day of the cruise. Doing the same on my southern Caribbean cruise next month. For me, the wearing of white is dictated by temperature...

I wear my white jeans but just on the ship where it's air conditioned. Wear all the white you want... shorts, capris, skirts, dresses.

Yes, this would be at dinner, not off the ship. I couldn’t handle denim in the Caribbean. Hot flashing just thinking about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad they stopped having the White Night parties on X.,.everyone enjoyed them, cruisers, officers, staff; & almost everyone had something white to wear,,.

The one odd party we recall was held indoors due to weather issues. They combined the White Night with a chocolate buffet...had to be extra careful with the whites!

I've never cruised this late in the season, and I'm from Chicago, so don't wear it in the winter. Yay or nay?

This may be a male response but who cares what color clothes your wear. The idea that you can't wear while after a certain date went out w the 50's - the 1850's.

DON