Windstar Handling Customers Right

Scubaqn

I must say that I have been very pleased with what Windstar has done with the cruise that has had to have changes. I have been critical of ports that were not in good shape have been replaced by others. I also received a OBC after the sale price was posted and my cabin class had dropped in price when I had already paid the final payment. This was as spelled out in the price guarantee. Finally since my port was changed and I had to have an airline change I applied for the airline change fee credit and it was granted. All of these things were handled cheerfully and promptly by Windstar. So looking forward to my cruise next month. Thanks for great customer service!

I also think WS in Seattle is improving, perfect no but much better. In the past the disconnect between Seattle and the service on the ships was amazing. Now, they seem to be educating their telephone people better they have more knowledge. From 1999 we stuck it out ( 20 times ) 21 and 22 coming up, because we have loved the ships and the experience so much. We used to literally laugh on how ridiculous Seattle was. We are very easy people. Water over the dam we hope. I think with the hurricane event and finding these new itineraries so quickly and the itineraries so good they have done a great yeoman’s job. I applaud Seattle. We can not wait for our b2b in January. I am looking forward to many more fabulous trips with WS. Bravo.

I agree totally with you.

We did not bombard them with questions and issues after the revisions. Later on after things died down, we contacted them to adjust a price increase with our new hotel in Barbados as well as a price reduction with our cruise.

They happily complied with everything. We are really looking forward to the Surf on November 25th!