Firefox / Safari issues showing availability?

englishlee

Is anyone else having problems using Firefox or Safari viewing the Azamara website? Every sailing irrespective of date or ship is showing sold out when I check using the above browsers but when I use Internet Explorer it miraculously appears.

It doesn't appear to be a specific PC issue as I've tried using Firefox on my windows based desktop, and Firefox and Safari on my Apple MacBook Pro with the same results. Only Internet Explorer on my desktop seems to display correctly.

Interestingly when I access the Azamara spanish website (http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/es) using Firefox from the same computers I can view availability and prices, but still not if I use the .co.uk website. Seems to be an issue for the UK website based on my experience and the comments from others here. It's gonna hurt AZ sales if this is an ongoing issue.

I was also experiencing this problem when using Safari but it seemed to have been rectified and I have been able to check prices for the past couple of days. However when I tried this morning the problem has returned, all cruises showing Sold Out.

I was also experiencing this problem when using Safari but it seemed to have been rectified and I have been able to check prices for the past couple of days. However when I tried this morning the problem has returned, all cruises showing Sold Out.

Hi marmaduke,

Could you let me know the time this happened, and your country/time zone? I have someone standing by to look into this.

We are experiencing the same problem, using Firefox for IOS or Safari all cruises show as sold out, however using Google or Chrome both for IOS the prices are there.

We are using the Azamara U.K. website and the problem has been there at least for the last 24 hours. However I have noted accessing the Celebrity U.K. website over the past week there’s occasionally a pop up message saying that there’s a technical fault with the booking engine, and as this is the same one Azamara use it could be a known fault that’s being looked into.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Bonnie,

Just checked the Azamara UK website again on my IPhone and IPad using Safari and all the cruises are still showing as "sold out". This has been going on for days now. I tried refreshing the page as Phil suggested, but this didn't work for me.

Not good business sense for Azamara if any Brit is thinking about booking a cruise online!

I’ve just looked at the UK Azamara website using my IPad and also had problems.

I used the search for a Voyage tool and looked at January 2018, then chose a cruise that is being advertised on the front page, when I clicked on book now then continued to ‘choose your stateroom’ it came up as sold out on all categories.

Just wondering if it’s anything to do with the recent software update to iOS 11.1 as the problem seems to have started about the same time.

Today there’s another update to iOS 11.1.1 but that doesn’t seem to have made any difference, we are also having difficulties with the Celebrity site today.

Beginning to think that the RC group don’t want us as customers anymore [emoji22] Celebrity has just cancelled our November 2018 booking and we can’t access prices for Azamara or the My Celebrity account!!

Oh my! We don't want you to feel we don't love you! Please know we value your loyalty :hearteyes:, and we have a team in both the U.K. and in Miami investigating why our prices aren't showing up consistently in your market.

I've sent this off to Mr Twynam to f/u on.

Please email him in case he doesn't have your contact info handy.

Beginning to think that the RC group don’t want us as customers anymore [emoji22] Celebrity has just cancelled our November 2018 booking and we can’t access prices for Azamara or the My Celebrity account!!

Oh no John. So sorry to hear that. Is it a charter? ☹️

Just FYI Bonnie....cruises are still showing as "sold out" on the Azamara UK website. Surely it can't be so hard to fix this IT problem? Friends just booked an Oceania May 2018 cruise today and I might be going with them. The Oceania website appears to be working just fine!

Oh no John. So sorry to hear that. Is it a charter? ☹️

Just FYI Bonnie....cruises are still showing as "sold out" on the Azamara UK website. Surely it can't be so hard to fix this IT problem? Friends just booked an Oceania May 2018 cruise today and I might be going with them. The Oceania website appears to be working just fine!

Hi Lottie, yes it’s a charter, although Celebrity haven’t officially said so yet, shame as it was part of a package for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix that our TA had put together. Needless to say they are none too happy as normally their bookings for this package runs into hundreds, so a lot of lost revenue.

Never understand why Cruise lines have such difficulties with their websites, it’s not just Azamara/Celebrity as we had a nightmare with Crystal a few weeks ago although they now seem to have it sorted. These days it’s probably the most important interface with their customer base, so you would think it would be a top priority to get it right.

Progress is being made, I can now get prices up but stateroom availability is wrong, but this message has now been added:-

Please note we are currently assessing pricing discrepancies and stateroom availability in our booking engine. Please contact our call centre at 0844 493 4016* during business hours, or submit a Request a Quote form Here for the most up-to-date pricing information. We apologise for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding as we work to quickly resolve this discrepancy.

*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.

Still have an issue having to pay on a premium phone line to spend money with a cruise line when so many competitors have free phone numbers!