Family View Suite - S Class

jules815

The last I knew, the family veranda rooms were NOT suites, with Suite perks. They have two bedrooms, one with bunk beds. They have a living room with a small table, only one bathroom. No butler, no Michael's Club, etc.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You are mixing up Family Verandahs and Suites.

Family verandah rooms are not suites, have no butler, have no access to Luminae or Michael's Club. They are normally reserved for parties of five until close to sail date (no one knows exactly when) and then they can be booked by smaller groups.

I didn't think so.

Reason I asked, there's a website that I frequently check that has real time cabin availability (not naming--against rules) and they have it listed as a FV, Suite with Balcony, Family Stateroom. I've never paid much attention to these rooms, but that got my attention. Found pictures and was surprised they have a balcony too. That would have been a nice room when we were sailing when our kids were younger.

That website is using the word suite to mean "two rooms" but in Celebrity's classification it is not a Suite Class stateroom and has none of the Suite Class amenities.

Oh that makes sense. Nice look room though. That table is a bonus, and it looks like lots of storage.

I didn't think so.

Reason I asked, there's a website that I frequently check that has real time cabin availability (not naming--against rules) and they have it listed as a FV, Suite with Balcony, Family Stateroom. I've never paid much attention to these rooms, but that got my attention. Found pictures and was surprised they have a balcony too. That would have been a nice room when we were sailing when our kids were younger.

Nor are they described as suites on Celebrity's website... They're described as Family Veranda Staterooms and--when listed as an option--are classified as veranda staterooms rather than suites [with no suite benefits in the description]...