Star still in port

Rallo

She's pulling out now! Less than hour late - woohoo - looking good for next Saturday!

This one is a coastal Queensland one - so there's no customs/immigration checks which seems to speed things up a bit. The Coastal ones always seem to get away much closer to time.

Talk about bursting my bubble Skyrules. Oh well I'm stilll hopefull for a smooth embarkation next Saturday.

Sorry! I'm sure it will all be smooth sailing (pardon the pun) next weekend.

Someone from my work is cruising on Star next weekend, and she's really looking forward to it - as I've no doubt you are.

Kym

Yes Kym you could say I'm excited and looking forward to it. Have been ever since we booked back in January. Just hope the reality is not a let down after the big build up. As it was my suggestion to do this holiday and there are 26 of us including kids in our group, I'm feeling a little pressured that everyone has a wonderful holiday. Does your work colleague have kids going too? By the way I have appreciated your posts with regard to the new terminal etc. You have been very informative and your local knowledge has been a great help.

Sherrie

This one is a coastal Queensland one - so there's no customs/immigration checks which seems to speed things up a bit. The Coastal ones always seem to get away much closer to time.

I am half way tempted to go & have a look at her while she's docked in Cairns but fear I will be tempting fate! We are expecting to be in Brisbane by 8.30am so I hope we end up not too far along in the queue!:p TA said embarkation was at 10.30am,not 10.15 as is on our tickets....so at least they're allowing for a little delay! ;)

Cheers

so that would mean that my cruise (the same one that left yesterday) should be leaving on time or near on time.

sweet:cool:

Yes Kym you could say I'm excited and looking forward to it. Have been ever since we booked back in January. Just hope the reality is not a let down after the big build up. As it was my suggestion to do this holiday and there are 26 of us including kids in our group, I'm feeling a little pressured that everyone has a wonderful holiday. Does your work colleague have kids going too? By the way I have appreciated your posts with regard to the new terminal etc. You have been very informative and your local knowledge has been a great help.

Sherrie

Glad to help!

I don't think you have to worry about it being a let down - you all will have a wonderful time.

Not sure whether she's got kids going with her or not.

Archived