Transportation/Hotel in Seattle

CoolChange37

We used a transportation company two years ago from AIrport to Downtown, and then Downtown to Cruise terminal after a city tour in the morning. I can not remember who it was but it was recommended on this site. Can anyone tell me who they've used for this type of service in Seattle pre-cruise? We have 15 cabins booked and I'm trying to get everyone on the same page for transfers. Also, if you can recommend a decent hotel that might not be $400 a night?!?! Thanks in advance!!

There's a lovely resort near the airport called Cedarbrook Lodge, very reasonable, highly rated and has free shuttle, breakfast and lots of other perks. We are going the day before our cruise and will stay there, then take their shuttle back to the airport and take the Princess shuttle round trip the day of the cruise and back to the airport on the return and it's $58/pp so it's an option. If you want to do downtown hotels, this won't work.

We used Seattle Express to get from our airport hotel to Pier 91 - not sure how much help that will be,

We highly recommend The Moore Hotel in the heart of downtown - in 2nd and Virginia and only a couple of blocks to Pike Place Market and the waterfront and ~$150/night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’re staying at the Hampton Inn near the airport for $160/night but we’re traveling in August which appears to be the time everyone goes to Seattle. So, the time of your cruise may also affect the rates.

(The Cedarbrook Lodge is $339/night that weekend.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stayed at the Four Points Sheraton near the Space Needle. It was definitely one of the cheaper places. Of course, we were there in the middle of July, so nothing was cheap!

Oh, and we used a car company for getting from the airport to the hotel, and then again when we docked to get to the airport. I'm sure I put it in my pre-cruise report, in my signature. But of course CC is acting up again and I can't get the link to open!