Fleetwood Mac Tribute Cruise

MeCruise2

Just came across this cruise yesterday! I looked into this cruise and it's being put on by a company that has been in this biz a very long time with lots of success. Seems that this tribute cruise is to Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks with the #1 touring tribute band of FM. The lead singer is dead on for Stevie and sounds just like her!! I also see that former band members of FM will be there and some of the songwriters/artists of Stevie Nicks, too! Looks like a fantastic Fleetwood Mac cruise filled with their incredible music. They also have performances by BILLY BURNETTE & BILLY FALCON. I know Burnette was a former band member of FM and has a sleuth of recordings with other top artists. His family were the original folk for capturing the sounds now called Rockabilly Music. Bill Falcon and written and performed with Stevie Nicks and is one of the top songwriters of today. He has written many hits for Bon Jovi and continues to write for him. The band members of World Turning are top musicians and singers themselves. This is going to be great!!

What I like about this cruise is that it's not filled with 10+++ bands. The charters are great when you want a large selection of music but I prefer going for the artist that means the most to me. When its a large charter, there is no possible way to get in all of the music and most of the top artists come in and out during the cruise.

Anyway.... the date is JAN 20-27, 2018 aboard the Celebrity Equinox. I know its aways off, but we all know how quick these sell out and I read that this is limited space with only 250 cabins. Just google Fleetwood Mac Tribute Cruise for all the info. That's what I did. Anyone else looking to go? Please let us know.:):cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Just came across this cruise yesterday! I looked into this cruise and it's being put on by a company that has been in this biz a very long time with lots of success. Seems that this tribute cruise is to Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks with the #1 touring tribute band of FM. The lead singer is dead on for Stevie and sounds just like her!! I also see that former band members of FM will be there and some of the songwriters/artists of Stevie Nicks, too! Looks like a fantastic Fleetwood Mac cruise filled with their incredible music. They also have performances by BILLY BURNETTE & BILLY FALCON. I know Burnette was a former band member of FM and has a sleuth of recordings with other top artists. His family were the original folk for capturing the sounds now called Rockabilly Music. Bill Falcon and written and performed with Stevie Nicks and is one of the top songwriters of today. He has written many hits for Bon Jovi and continues to write for him. The band members of World Turning are top musicians and singers themselves. This is going to be great!!

What I like about this cruise is that it's not filled with 10+++ bands. The charters are great when you want a large selection of music but I prefer going for the artist that means the most to me. When its a large charter, there is no possible way to get in all of the music and most of the top artists come in and out during the cruise.

Anyway.... the date is JAN 20-27, 2018 aboard the Celebrity Equinox. I know its aways off, but we all know how quick these sell out and I read that this is limited space with only 250 cabins. Just google Fleetwood Mac Tribute Cruise for all the info. That's what I did. Anyone else looking to go? Please let us know.:):cool:

Too bad!! I'm already booked for same cruise when on board a celebrity ship last year...

So we'll be sailing with ya'll .

Just wondering if there is any way to be apart of other shows....I understand that the group is private, for those who have booked through a certain TA.

Please let me know through e-mail below...

Thanks!

Mike

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...