Shore Excursions questions-more added or that's it?

impartfish

So it's 6 months before our cruise and there are hardly any shore excursions for my cruise. Some ports have no excursions at all. Some have only 2. Do you think Azamara will load more or is this it? Should I look elsewhere for tours then? I'd prefer to use Azamara simply because I have a ton of OBC to use up. Help?

Thank you!

So it's 6 months before our cruise and there are hardly any shore excursions for my cruise. Some ports have no excursions at all. Some have only 2. Do you think Azamara will load more or is this it? Should I look elsewhere for tours then? I'd prefer to use Azamara simply because I have a ton of OBC to use up. Help?

Thank you!

Which cruise? My experience is that shore excursions can be added, deleted and modified at any time. Have you posted on your roll call about excursions?

Yeah, I've looked and no one really knows the answer. Quest - Sept. 21.

Hi impart fish,

I see 27 tours loaded so far. Is there a specific date or tour that you're most interested in? I can inquire for you, if I know what to ask.

Welcome to the Azamara CC forum! I live in the Bay Area as well :)

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/voyage/1537502400/8-night-croatian-treasures-voyage#excursions

Hi impart fish,

I see 27 tours loaded so far. Is there a specific date or tour that you're most interested in? I can inquire for you, if I know what to ask.

Welcome to the Azamara CC forum! I live in the Bay Area as well :)

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/voyage/1537502400/8-night-croatian-treasures-voyage#excursions

I'm on that cruise too. I noticed no tours listed for Sept 22 and 28.

I usually do not do ship tours, but use the shore excursions as research for what there is at that port. Could you inquire about those two days?

Thanks

Hi impart fish,

I see 27 tours loaded so far. Is there a specific date or tour that you're most interested in? I can inquire for you, if I know what to ask. Welcome to the Azamara CC forum! I live in the Bay Area as well :)

Thank you. That would be very helpful.

September 22 - Rijeka, Croatia - nothing listed

September 23 - Zadar - Anything else going to be loaded soon?

September 28 - Sibenik - Only 2 options here. Particularly wondering if Krka Nat'l Park will be offered from this port (in addition to port of Zadar).

Thanks for the help!

I have the same question about Cienfuegos on a Cuba intensive cruise in November. Nothing shown!

I was on the March 9 Cuba-intensive Cruise. There were 3 tours offered in Cienfuegos. I understand we are adding more tours in Cuba so perhaps soon there will be more than 3 in Cienfuegos.

September 28 - Sibenik - Only 2 options here. Particularly wondering if Krka Nat'l Park will be offered from this port (in addition to port of Zadar).

Thanks for the help!

I’ll see what I can find out next week.

Thanks for the help!

Here’s an update for you! Sorry for the delay.

Rijeka is still in development. The tours should be posted soon.

Here are the programs for Zadar: (Note if they are not showing, they will be soon...I hope!)

Taste of Zadar: The History of Maraschino

Caving in Paklenica National Park

Hiking in Paklenica National Park

Zadar Bike Tour

Krka River National Park

Here are the programs for Sibenik:

Krka National Park

Medieval Town of Trogir

Town of Sibenik on Foot

Primosten & Jurlin's Court

Panoramic St. Anthony”s Channel Cruise

Sibenik Bike Tour

Fantastic! That really, really helps with my planning and definitely changes some options for us. I think we'll book even more now knowing this is the case. Thanks very much for your helping in digging up this information!

A different cruise, but this is the third time I have made note via the Forum : Journey on 15 October.

Still has excursions listed for :

Valencia, Spain on 17 October includes three Italian destinations

Seville, Spain on 20 & 21 October has all excursions listed for destinations in Malta

A day at Sea on 22 October lists excursions usually undertaken from Trapani

Will these be corrected at some stage??

Here’s an update for you! Sorry for the delay.

Rijeka is still in development. The tours should be posted soon.

Here are the programs for Zadar: (Note if they are not showing, they will be soon...I hope!)

Taste of Zadar: The History of Maraschino

Caving in Paklenica National Park

Hiking in Paklenica National Park

Zadar Bike Tour

Krka River National Park

Here are the programs for Sibenik:

Krka National Park

Medieval Town of Trogir

Town of Sibenik on Foot

Primosten & Jurlin's Court

Panoramic St. Anthony”s Channel Cruise

Sibenik Bike Tour

Bonnie, I am thrilled to see these biking options. When we recently sailed from Auckland to Singapore on Journey, the ship's bike excursions were well run and so much fun - Brisbane especially, what a fabulous introduction to that riverside city.

Next summer we'll be on Pursuit though Croatia, and I'm already eyeballing a few of the bicycle trips. Bravo!

A different cruise, but this is the third time I have made note via the Forum : Journey on 15 October.

Still has excursions listed for :

Valencia, Spain on 17 October includes three Italian destinations

Seville, Spain on 20 & 21 October has all excursions listed for destinations in Malta

A day at Sea on 22 October lists excursions usually undertaken from Trapani

Will these be corrected at some stage??

Yes! At some point they will be corrected :o ... I've sent off another reminder for the shorex team to look at this voyage. Thank you for reminding us; and hopefully new tours will replace those erroneous tours!

Bonnie, I am thrilled to see these biking options. When we recently sailed from Auckland to Singapore on Journey, the ship's bike excursions were well run and so much fun - Brisbane especially, what a fabulous introduction to that riverside city.

Next summer we'll be on Pursuit though Croatia, and I'm already eyeballing a few of the bicycle trips. Bravo!

Hi Ithikan, I'm happy to see the bike tour options as well. I haven't tried one of these tours yet, but they sound super.

I haven't been able to find any info on an Azamazing evening for the 13 Aug Pursuit cruise to Iceland, we have several late night stops (Belfast & Dublin) & overnight in Reykjavik

Hi silkismom,

I've just learned the AzAmazing Evening for your 13AUG18 voyage will be held in Belfast on 15AUG. It is being finalized this week and should be online soon.

The program is An Evening with Brian Kennedy - at St. Anne's Cathedral.

Will you do me the favor of posting this on your Roll Call? Thanks!