Do we need to buy tickets to the Adastra Zoo in advance?

Sthrncrusr

Our children have requested we try it this go around. Can we just show up via taxi or do we need to buy tickets in advance? I’ve see one excursion offering tix but wandering if we can just wing it day of depending on weather, etc. We sail late May.

Thanks!

My wife and I were just there in February. No need for advance tickets, and zero need for an excursion. Take a taxi and tell the driver when you want to be picked up.

We thought the "marching flamingoes" would be hokey, but the show was charming. And hand-feeding the lories was fabulous. The kids around us also seemed to be having great fun (some of the younger ones were a bit apprehensive about feeding the birds, until the first one landed on their hands and they realized there was nothing to fear).

enhance

enhance

(photos by turtles06)

my husband and I and my sister and best friend did this a few years back and were pleasantly surprised, we took the jitney and then walked to the zoo, we had a nice time... and yes, the flamingoes and bird-feeding was entertaining, on our way in there were some people who were leaving telling us it was no big deal, blah-blah. I NEVER listen to other people who are nay-saying, like to experience it myself and glad we did!