Voyage Planner Error

kate61880

How did you try to get to it? There are several routes, maybe another route might work. You can get to it through My Azamara, click on Check-in Online, then back to Shore Excursions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I called a few days ago I was told that My Azamara is no longer working and that I should use my voyage planner. I was able to book a couple of excursions then. It seems to come and go. I had been trying for a couple of weeks before I called.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Long time Celebrity cruisers so we are familiar with website issues and work arounds. We booked our first Azamara cruise just over a month ago & haven’t been able to log in. After multiple tries I called LCV and after checking the rep told me they were aware of the problem and I should be able to log in next week. 4 next weeks and I still can’t log-in:p.

Hope, like Celebrity, the onboard experience will be better than the website😂

I booked my Azamazing evening in February for my August cruise. No problem then and I got a confirmation and it showed in MyAzamara. However, now it doesn't appear and I can't get the Voyage Planner to work properly.

So today I finally called LCV and they said it was there, told me to log in directly to VP - I did, but it still didn't show. They sent me another confirmation email, so I'm just taking that with me. I'm not booking any shore ex from Azamara anyway, so I give up on the website. So long as I can print my documents I'm no longer worrying about the rest.

Azamara needs to seriously focus on their IT. Issues such as this have been a constant complaint on these boards.

I’m sorry about the inconvenience. Please try again. We had a migration on Sunday until 9am ET.

I believe the Voyage Planner is fully functioning again.

Anyone who is still having issues should call the call center with your booking ID, last name, ship, and sail date so we can resolve this for you.

I've tried 3 browsers. I get in with Chrome, but the VP doesn't work more than logging me in.

In IE, I can't even log in.

In Firefox, I get page not available.

Not an iPerson so don't use Safari.

Well, the Express passes are printed. Done with this website.

Worst IT I've ever seen and I've been using the internet since before there were web browsers, and in my previous life I worked with programmers to build user interfaces. They'd have been off our projects if this was what they produced. Not good.

I use Safari and have just been into the Voyage Planner for my July cruise. I went in through My Voyage Planner on the bottom menu of the web-site (under the heading Booked). I put in my reservation , last name, ship & sail date. My Voyage Planner came up and when I clicked Full Calendar it showed my only booking, for the Azamazing evening.

.... if it depended on my IT skills, I’m afraid it wouldn’t work at all!

Don't be too sure about that - based on what I've experienced ;p

Sadly, this really isn't a joke. We here at CruiseCritic know the issues. What do cruisers who don't use CC think of all this? One can only wonder.

I've tried 3 browsers. I get in with Chrome, but the VP doesn't work more than logging me in.

In IE, I can't even log in.

In Firefox, I get page not available.

Not an iPerson so don't use Safari.

Well, the Express passes are printed. Done with this website.

Worst IT I've ever seen and I've been using the internet since before there were web browsers, and in my previous life I worked with programmers to build user interfaces. They'd have been off our projects if this was what they produced. Not good.

Interesting.

Used Chrome and the Voyage Planner this afternoon and initially I was getting the full page error.

Now, using either Chrome or Safari (PC) and the Voyage Planner I was able to see the shore excursions we have signed up for. This is the first time in several months that that information has been available.

Perhaps this is progress.