Splendor Spa Question

Sillyjilly

My friend has booked Spa packages on other ships that included the warm chairs and such for the entire cruise. I'm trying to pre-book this for her, but the only choices are for bundling different massages and stuff.

Are these packages available on the Splendor or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Assuming it’s not sold out, you should be able to book a daily or weeklong spa pass.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

Okay, that's what I thought. It must be sold out then. I've never done this and my friend doesn't do the internet and thought I was missing something. Thanks! LOL

Check the "Relaxation Area" box where it gives you the option to refine your search of spa treatments. I seem to remember not being able to locate the spa pass when I went to book it several months ago, until I checked that box. If that doesn't work then yeah, maybe it's already sold out. :confused:

Check the "Relaxation Area" box where it gives you the option to refine your search of spa treatments. I seem to remember not being able to locate the spa pass when I went to book it several months ago, until I checked that box. If that doesn't work then yeah, maybe it's already sold out. :confused:

Yes, that did the trick. Thanks!