A Viking Star video review: Many hits, and a few misses

Spaniel Lover

17 days till we board but whose counting? Your review is the most helpful and enjoyable review that I've found. Excellent job and thanks for all your time and effort. It's our first ocean cruise but 8 with Viking on the rivers. Some, including the Grand European, we've done twice so you know we've been pleased there. Your video tells me we've made the right choice with expanding to ocean. I'm the planning half but DH likes the discovery. He'll enjoy your video when we return home and it will bring back some wonderful memories. It works for both of us. One thing we've noticed through the years is that Viking continues to become more responsive to customers. You can't please everyone but we really, really appreciate that and we love Viking's approach. Thanks again.

Edited by Riversanddale
Smiley face didn't come through

Loved watching your video assessment of Viking Star. My sail date is less than 60 days away & I really enjoyed the refresher of the ship which I sailed on a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed how different it is from the large ships. So many benefits; so few complaints.