Airbnb in FLL

torresjv

Any recommendations for an airbnb home in FLL that is close to airport, amenities and good neighbourhood. There's 8 of us so we're looking for a 4 bedroom house. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

I used Airbnb frequently when I travel, although not with as large a group as you have. Either the app or their website has excellent search capabilities to help you locate a property that meets your needs.

Once I’ve found a set of properties of interest, I look closely at the photos to see if the location is going to meet my needs. I read reviews, looking for patterns and/or issues, taking outliers with a grain of salt on occasion. I’ve done well so far after about 10 or so trips both in the US and in Europe. Just look carefully.

If you’re new to Airbnb, with a promo code from an existing member, you both can get a discount on your next stay. If you need a code, use mine.

Airbnb link: https://abnb.me/e/KKzjzQ8H6H

Actually, you get $40 off, I get $20.

Neal in Cincinnati

Are you really asking complete strangers from an anonymous message board to do the research and choose your vacation rental property for you?

Might work if you were going to invite them along with you.

...but that would give you the opportunity to hold them liable if the house turned out not to your liking. Which is why it is up to you to read the actual reviews, pull the address up on Google Maps to find out what is nearby, and do the homework yourself for any other questions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk