Looking for Port Canaveral Experts

CruiseWookiee

We disembark Oasis OTS on Sunday, 2-4-17. My first time at PC.

I have a 12 passenger van reserved for 8 people in our party from Avis, No one has a MCO flight earlier than 12:30.

My thoughts were...I could get off by myself at the earliest time for walkoff, take the shuttle to Avis, get the van and then drive back to pickup the other 7 people.

My questions are:

A. If I leave the ship at a different time than my wife, will that cause a problem with Customs? Would we both fill out separate declaration forms? Do they have Global Entry or Mobile Passport at PC?

B. How early does the Avis shuttle run?

C. Coming back to Port, is there a designated area for private passenger pickup where I would meet the other 7 people? Would I have to go to the Uber lot or something?

TIA

We disembark Oasis OTS on Sunday, 2-4-17. My first time at PC.

I have a 12 passenger van reserved for 8 people in our party from Avis, No one has a MCO flight earlier than 12:30.

My thoughts were...I could get off by myself at the earliest time for walkoff, take the shuttle to Avis, get the van and then drive back to pickup the other 7 people.

My questions are:

A. If I leave the ship at a different time than my wife, will that cause a problem with Customs? Would we both fill out separate declaration forms? Do they have Global Entry or Mobile Passport at PC?

B. How early does the Avis shuttle run?

C. Coming back to Port, is there a designated area for private passenger pickup where I would meet the other 7 people? Would I have to go to the Uber lot or something?

TIA

I will try to help where I can.

I don't know if you can walk off without your luggage, you would have to ask someone else. I got off a ship last Sunday in Miami, there were no custom declarations. If you have to fill one out, both of you submit you own. As far as customs, I thought Port Everglades is the only one with Mobil Passport.

I assume a shuttle would be there to pick up the people getting off the ship early.

Coming back to pickup the rest of your crew, there will be enough police there to let you know where to go. I am not sure if there is a lot to wait in until the rest of your people clear customs.