Carnival v Princess

tootsiescurly

Trying to have a cruise credit applied on Carnival is a major undertaking. Apparently, it takes 2 - 3 weeks. Princess is able to do it immediately. This, as well as the enhanced suite perks, make the extra money worth sailing Princess!

What are you referring to when you say "cruise credit?"

Cancelled a cruise. They gave us a cruise credit which apparently cannot be automatically applied as it can on Princess. It takes 2-3 weeks to be applied according the person who assisted me from Carnival. We always book suites. This plus Carnival's lack of suite perks makes Princess a better value to us. This is a personal preference not casting aspersions on Carnival. They are fine for the 3-4 cruises but a longer cruise is worth the additional money for the perks.

Trying to have a cruise credit applied on Carnival is a major undertaking. Apparently, it takes 2 - 3 weeks. Princess is able to do it immediately. This, as well as the enhanced suite perks, make the extra money worth sailing Princess!

I can't speak on your other point, but I do agree Princess blows away Carnival with their suites and the associated perks. Suites isn't one of Carnival's strengths.