RCCL pack&play OR crib

SeeingTheWorldBySea

We are traveling in March on the Allure with our two kids who will be 2.5 years old and 6 months. We requested a crib for the 6 month old. I saw on my documents it says play yard, which I'm guessing is a pack and play. Does royal offer both a crib and pack and play or just one option? I'd rather have the crib.

We are traveling in March on the Allure with our two kids who will be 2.5 years old and 6 months. We requested a crib for the 6 month old. I saw on my documents it says play yard, which I'm guessing is a pack and play. Does royal offer both a crib and pack and play or just one option? I'd rather have the crib.

How do you request a p & p? We are cruising in Jan. and I have yet to do this. Do I just go on the cruise planner?

When I was on NCL's Pearl in July I just asked the cabin steward the first time I saw her. She set it up for us at the turn down service.

We're sailing on Oasis in 16 days - lucky us we're in a suite, so I asked the concierge to pass along the request to our cabin steward ahead of time. Even if it doesn't get through, it's an easy request once on the ship. This is only my second Royal sailing and first with them where I needed a pack & play so I'm not sure if it's available through the cruise planner or not. It's pretty easy to request once on board.

Then again, they may anticipate the need seeing that your child is still an infant.

We have used the Pack-n-Plays on a few RCI ships as they and most cruise lines only offer this type.

I also would certainly request this be (noted) on you're booking (either by your TA or a call directly from you to reservations...can't do this online) as the ships only have so many available.

Just a tip....bring your own fitted sheets for these...We prefer colored or print ones (and bring a few) so as not to get them confused with the basic full size sheets the ship normally uses for the p-n-p's. Regardless of cabin category (room they take up) we prefer to keep them open and made up for possible naps.