Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Ha ha! I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who doesn’t like cilantro. I can’t stand it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You either love Cilantro or hate it, its a taste bud thing.

Cilantro tastes like soap to some people, my mom said it did, but she still liked it.

Some "Supertasters" find it revolting,

Yes their are a class of people that are supertasters. There are tests for it lol

Also Soaps and cilantro have a similar makeup of fat molecules called aldehydes.

'Flavor chemists have found that cilantro aroma is created by a half-dozen or so substances, and most of these are modified fragments of fat molecules called aldehydes. The same or similar aldehydes are also found in soaps and lotions and the bug family of insects.'

More about Cilantro than you ever wanted to know.

Will They have parka's to hand out while close to glaciers?

With over 4,000 passengers, I can't possibly see how they could do that. Even if they charged for it, it wouldn't make sense to rent it. Selling jackets in the shops like normal is still the best way to go about it. Unless you're talking super thick parkas. Then no, I don't see those on sale/rent by Norwegian at all.

About the Alaska cruise weather...

From mid may through mid September jeans with layers - t-shirt, sweater and jacket at most. While the ship is docked, or stopped in front of the glacier it is crisp but not cold. While the ship is moving it can get chilly. Alaska cruises are not expedition cruises and do not encounter weather extremes. Do bring a hat and gloves. You might even find shorts comfortable in port in June, July, and August.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm definitely not short on pending questions...

When are the go kart and laser tag times? Reservable times vs walk up lines?

Dock or tender for each Alaskan port?

NEED the full Coco's menu. Need it.

How crowded is the observation lounge? Will they serve breakfast/coffee in the morning?

How crowded will the thermal spa be?

Does the Manhattan room have a dance floor?

How do the three separate comedy rooms work?

How does outdoor seating of the cavern club work?

How fancy is Q?

I'm definitely not short on pending questions...

When are the go kart and laser tag times? Reservable times vs walk up lines?

Dock or tender for each Alaskan port?

NEED the full Coco's menu. Need it.

How crowded is the observation lounge? Will they serve breakfast/coffee in the morning?

How crowded will the thermal spa be?

Does the Manhattan room have a dance floor?

How do the three separate comedy rooms work?

How does outdoor seating of the cavern club work?

How fancy is Q?

Rather demanding! And, Not even a please or thank you.

Either an excited newby or someone experienced that wants attention.

Haha, I should have quoted caribbean drifter in my post, since he specifically asked if anyone has any looming questions. I'm full of them!

I've been lurking this thread since it started. I cannot wait to see Alaska for the first time on the Bliss (but don't tell the Alaska board that).

With over 4,000 passengers, I can't possibly see how they could do that. Even if they charged for it, it wouldn't make sense to rent it. Selling jackets in the shops like normal is still the best way to go about it. Unless you're talking super thick parkas. Then no, I don't see those on sale/rent by Norwegian at all.

This is not a new itinerary. The Jewel has been sailing this itinerary until now.

No parkas, but you can get deck blankets to cover up. We always had some for our balcony.

If you’re in a suite, they hand out additional blankets, hot chocolate, and hot wine at their glacier watching party.

Cold weather clothing? How about wet suits so I won’t freeze my you know what off on the water slides while in Juneau ������. If not...lots of antifreeze from the on deck bartenders ��

It is usually shorts and tshirt weather in port during the summer. We sail Alaska frequently and the pools and sundeck get decent use. Slides are fresh water, not sure if they will heat the water.

You either love Cilantro or hate it, its a taste bud thing.

Cilantro tastes like soap to some people, my mom said it did, but she still liked it.

Some "Supertasters" find it revolting,

Yes their are a class of people that are supertasters. There are tests for it lol

Also Soaps and cilantro have a similar makeup of fat molecules called aldehydes.

'Flavor chemists have found that cilantro aroma is created by a half-dozen or so substances, and most of these are modified fragments of fat molecules called aldehydes. The same or similar aldehydes are also found in soaps and lotions and the bug family of insects.'

More about Cilantro than you ever wanted to know.

I used to hate cilantro. A few years ago that changed and now I love it. On the radio the other morning they said that taste buds regenerate every few years and that is why tastes can suddenly change. 🤷*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I used to hate cilantro. A few years ago that changed and now I love it. On the radio the other morning they said that taste buds regenerate every few years and that is why tastes can suddenly change. 🤷*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have an inherent distrust for anyone that doesn’t like cilantro. Just saying. 🤷*♀️

No,no,yes,no,yes,no,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,bad,yes,if you’re brave,no,no,yes,no,no,sauna,

Haha, classic.

I wonder how bad the Video Poker has to be before I got play slots instead, haha. VP lounges are one of my favorite past times in Vegas. Cant wait to run through this list drinks everyone has been posting while shoot for the first RF on the Bliss.