Question for Recent Getaway Passengers...

kdj

Excited to sail in 3 weeks!

Can someone tell me (who has sailed on the Getaway recently would be ideal) what night and time Getaway does the 80's dance party? How about the Glow Party?

(Trying to book shows without conflicting with those events) Thank you in advance!

Excited to sail in 3 weeks!

Can someone tell me (who has sailed on the Getaway recently would be ideal) what night and time Getaway does the 80's dance party? How about the Glow Party?

(Trying to book shows without conflicting with those events) Thank you in advance!

The 80' s Party, The Glow Party and other dance parties in Spice H2O do not begin until 9:45 or 10:00 P.M.

I am considering taking the Jewel in September from Vancouver to Tokyo. There are quite a few sea days on the cruise. Please let me know if it is warm enough to spend time on the sun deck and how is the weather generally. I figured that it is a good time to see Japan with only a return flight home.

For our Feb 4th 2018 getaway cruise 80s night was the night before Cozumel and the day of Belize. I remember because I couldn't walk while in Cozumel at Mr. Sanchos because apparently no one mentioned to me I'm not 20 anymore and can't dance like salt n pepper!!! lmao. Tip: bring a knee brace, wish I had mine lollll. Best night of the cruise!

Not sure when the glow party was. I remember they did have a few latin dance nights.

I am considering taking the Jewel in September from Vancouver to Tokyo. There are quite a few sea days on the cruise. Please let me know if it is warm enough to spend time on the sun deck and how is the weather generally. I figured that it is a good time to see Japan with only a return flight home.

that itinerary looks very interesting! Not sure about Japan, but Vancouver should be warm enough for the sun deck (but be prepared for rain) and bring layers! The ship is sailing quite far North, I would be prepared for below freezing temps. The helicopter onto a glacier was the highlight of Alaska for me.