List your top 3 changes you would like to see

baytraller

Given that the ship has to go through a 3rd party satellite system there's not much any cruise line can do with #2. They could in theory give it to you at cost or even free. The problem with that is more people using it (or worse yet just leaving devices attached and running) the less bandwidth each individual will get = less performance.

Edited by baychilla

This does not seem to be a problem for Crystal, they have just announced a major upgrade to internet access (60 minutes per/day free)

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cr...ews/10552.html

That's the same "free" as the booze on Seabourn/Silversea/Crystal/regent - it's built into the fare. Further should every passenger try to avail themselves of that connection at the same time - the speed will be like molasses trying to run up a hill in a blizzard.

1) No children.

2) No smoking.

3) A full, ie wrap around, promenade deck. I realise this is a design issue so if it doesn't count to answer the thread question then my alternate 3rd is :

4) Get rid of the piped music at Deck 5 aft pool.

Edited by Ravenscroft

1.Increase prices so that quality can be maintained

2.Implement a new themed restaurant to replace restaurant 2 which is coming to the end of its useful life

3.Stop hiring musicians who have never played together before and make sure that they can play requests from guests and that they are able to judge the type of crowd to keep them on the dance floor.

1- No smoking starting with the Observation Bar NOW. (Note: how hypocritical and nonsensical is the new rule of no smoking before 20:00?)

2- No children. (Note: It's not their fault that their parents don't know better.)

3- No chaise longue reservers with their paperbacks and shades on their towels. (Note: What's wrong with those people anyway?)

Happy sailing!

Funny,those are the people that bring a book with them just to reserve a sun bed.:D

I saw no evidence of sun bed hogging on the Sojourn at Christmas.

Not the case on our Singapore to Sydney cruise in December.....I usually do not use the pool loungers, but decided to get a few rays on this cruise. Astonished at the number of people who saved their spaces...especially the nice rattan loungers.

1.Increase prices so that quality can be maintained.

2.Implement a new themed restaurant to replace restaurant 2 which is coming to the end of its useful life

3.Stop hiring musicians who have never played together before and make sure that they can play requests from guests and that they are able to judge the type of crowd to keep them on the dance floor.

1) Please have some consideration for your fellow cc posters.

2) How many hours have been spent in meetings on this subject?

3) Not enough hours have been spent in meetings on this matter. If they are going to hire a female to sing with the band, how about listening to an audition tape before she signs a contract? Very noticeable when the half talented showroom singers alternate songs on rock the boat nights with the band vocalist. I've seldom seen a singer act like she enjoys being with the group. The group itself has been forced on one another. Quite pathetic to watch.

Having read the other posts, a re-think:-

No smoking

Rejig restaurant 2

Improve the music generally - no muzak on deck, quiet music or none before dinner in the Club, ditto after dinner in one bar area.

Since children are never going to be banned, one can only hope that families will be more attracted to the new ship with, probably, more facilities, so including this is, I am afraid, just wishful thinking.