Ncl private ferry to st. George from dockyard

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:01 PM.
#21
The Finger Lakes
2,277 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Where does the NCL ferry drop you off in St. George?
Looking to see how close to Fort St. Catherine and Tobacco beach.
Read about a shuttle from town but not sure if it will be running in Sept.
How much would a taxi be?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
02-15-2005 Carnival Inspiration W.Caribbean
08-15-2012 Island Princess, Alaska
NCL Pearl Dec. 2014 Southern Caribbean
NCL Star June, 2015 Norway Fjords

Angelito Galapagos cruise Dec, 2015
NCL Spirit Feb, 6, 2016 E. Caribbean cruise
NCL Sun Nov-Dec, 2016 South America
NCL Jade- Jan. 2017 W. Caribbean
NCL Dawn Sept . 2017 Bermuda
Diamond Princess Feb, 2018 Australia & New Zealand
#22
Windsor Locks, CT
6,439 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Originally posted by ISLABONITA
Where does the NCL ferry drop you off in St. George?
Looking to see how close to Fort St. Catherine and Tobacco beach.
Read about a shuttle from town but not sure if it will be running in Sept.
How much would a taxi be?
Check map below. The ferry docks are located in the lower left corner of map. Tobacco Bay and Fort St Catherine are towards the upper left corner of the map. The blue dots represent a walking route which include other sites. The distance from King's Square to TB is about .6 mile, a little longer from the ferry docks and is walkable.


SBtS
#23
The Finger Lakes
2,277 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by SailBadtheSinner
Check map below. The ferry docks are located in the lower left corner of map. Tobacco Bay and Fort St Catherine are towards the upper left corner of the map. The blue dots represent a walking route which include other sites. The distance from King's Square to TB is about .6 mile, a little longer from the ferry docks and is walkable.


SBtS

Thanks.. so the shuttle I read about is not running then?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
02-15-2005 Carnival Inspiration W.Caribbean
08-15-2012 Island Princess, Alaska
NCL Pearl Dec. 2014 Southern Caribbean
NCL Star June, 2015 Norway Fjords

Angelito Galapagos cruise Dec, 2015
NCL Spirit Feb, 6, 2016 E. Caribbean cruise
NCL Sun Nov-Dec, 2016 South America
NCL Jade- Jan. 2017 W. Caribbean
NCL Dawn Sept . 2017 Bermuda
Diamond Princess Feb, 2018 Australia & New Zealand
#24
PA
7 Posts
Joined Oct 2015
Originally posted by ISLABONITA
Where does the NCL ferry drop you off in St. George?
Looking to see how close to Fort St. Catherine and Tobacco beach.
Read about a shuttle from town but not sure if it will be running in Sept.
How much would a taxi be?
2 weeks ago taxi was $3pp from ferry dock to fort, spent the rest of the day at St Catherine beach, cab driver returned at our agreed time and took us back to ferry, again $3pp.
#25
The Finger Lakes
2,277 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by lefty2450
2 weeks ago taxi was $3pp from ferry dock to fort, spent the rest of the day at St Catherine beach, cab driver returned at our agreed time and took us back to ferry, again $3pp.

thanks.. this helps
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
02-15-2005 Carnival Inspiration W.Caribbean
08-15-2012 Island Princess, Alaska
NCL Pearl Dec. 2014 Southern Caribbean
NCL Star June, 2015 Norway Fjords

Angelito Galapagos cruise Dec, 2015
NCL Spirit Feb, 6, 2016 E. Caribbean cruise
NCL Sun Nov-Dec, 2016 South America
NCL Jade- Jan. 2017 W. Caribbean
NCL Dawn Sept . 2017 Bermuda
Diamond Princess Feb, 2018 Australia & New Zealand
#26
Ma
9 Posts
Joined Feb 2011
Dose anyone know what ncl is charging for the shuttle service and what is the price of a day pass for the Bermuda bus/ferry pass.


Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
URL=http://www.cruisecritic.com][/url]
#28
Windsor Locks, CT
6,439 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Originally posted by mlaro
Dose anyone know what ncl is charging for the shuttle service and what is the price of a day pass for the Bermuda bus/ferry pass.
As previously answered, the NCL ferry is free for NCL passengers, and only available to NCL passengers. A 1 day Transportation Pass costs $19.00.

SBtS